FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) Full Band League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fedora  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batsmak wrote:
yeah... I gotta re-path HiGA. I pathed it before I discovered ajanata's charts, and I thought 1 phrase was split in 2, and mischarted... thats 20-30K right there...

as for this week, paths seem fairly simple from a glance at the chart...

EDIT: nevermind... Paranoid should be really simple, but Suffragette City is gunna be a bitch to path.... (lots of vox all over...)

Yeah, I wondered if anyone would get tripped up by that.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
bungmonkey  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIMMY this week? ugggggggh
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:
I'm hoping to see 1.8+ on Suffragette City. When UHR did it, we screwed up the path, and with what Raunch pathed out, 1.8 is easily possible.

kudos to anyone if they did, we played around with a few paths and they all came to about the same score (which needless to say wasnt 1.8)

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
anonymous_103  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deepbluevibes wrote:
Well, Overdrive got screwed this week because my drumset broke, so we only got in a very mediocre score for Suffragette City and none for Paranoid

We'll still make the playoffs, at least.

Timmy should help get us back up, at least.

I'm sorry to hear that, I thought my set broke too earlier in the week. Then in a last ditch effort I figured I'd give recalibrating a shot and now it works better than ever. Hope you fix it up in time

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BSers Anonymous is dropping out. Our schedules are too conflicting... So we are just going to try to climb the SH leaderboards on our own time.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Fedora  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo, 1st Place overall this week.

This is turning into a battle of attrition.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barre exam figured we'd lose on suff city but 2nd place was a pleasant suprise. you guys flip-flopped 1st and 3rd around out dual seconds giving us only 1 point behind this week. Im thrilled with just so little time we had to play, and the circumstances it was under. a -2000 point loss on paranoid was a little hard to handle but oh well. (i just had to overhit on that run >.<)

On another note i'd love to see raunch's proposed 1.8 mil path on suff city. We tried several ideas and couldnt even come close.

BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully the 90 min session we got in this week was enough

nipps  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:

i doubt it matters as this is week 4 and there are only 13 teams putting in scores. now playoffs is where it matters!!!!
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nipps wrote:
BowlZ wrote:

i doubt it matters as this is week 4 and there are only 13 teams putting in scores. now playoffs is where it matters!!!!

Technically it only matters that we keep our top seeding, and I think we at least did well enough for that. Actually, I'm pretty happy with how we did, even if getting together took more effort to get together than the other weeks. We'll see how our playoff schedule is .
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we always have the last resort option of you flipping to bass and I goin phil collins mode. lets just hope we never have to see how well (not well) it works

eraser2224  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:

90 minutes eh? about nine times longer than us.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've uploaded Barre Exam's top scores on both songs this week. How did the rest of you do?

I'm not sure how to beat our Celebrity Skin score, I'm not sure 1.5 million is quite possible (I originally did, but I had an extra half-meter of bass overdrive charted that I'm not sure where it came from :-p ).

Timmy is a wild-card, of course. I think our path was going the right way, although in our best run, we hadn't quite mastered one of the activations for bass, so it wasn't quite right. Also, everyone in the band FCed the song at least once, but it would have been some crazy kind of luck to all do it at the same time, and not mess up our path. Still, we had three runs that were better than the pre-league first-place score.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: