FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) Full Band League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meister  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drive Shaft is dropping out, Constble's ps3 is broken

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
Drive Shaft is dropping out, Constble's ps3 is broken

Pssht! Kawigi's Xbox has been broken since a week before the leagues started, and he's still in this league and expert vocals :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Fedora  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a fairly good feeling about this week.

And, if nothing else, I think this full band league may get us to 100,000,000 collectively as a community, which is awesome.

New 1sts being set every week.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:

And, if nothing else, I think this full band league may get us to 100,000,000 collectively as a community, which is awesome.

Oh definitely... when Barre Exam is running songs (league or not) we'll have what we consider to be terrible runs (lots o breaks and random activations) and we'll still be pushing the top of the leaderboards, sometimes even 1st after 1 run. On lots of songs its seems as if no one cared about pathing at all. UHR is only about 2 or 3 mil away which comes out to about 50grand a song. I just wish we could get together everynight to pump out all 58 songs to see where we'd be at.

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Fedora  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
Fedora wrote:

Oh definitely... when Barre Exam is running songs (league or not) we'll have what we consider to be terrible runs (lots o breaks and random activations) and we'll still be pushing the top of the leaderboards, sometimes even 1st after 1 run. On lots of songs its seems as if no one cared about pathing at all. UHR is only about 2 or 3 mil away which comes out to about 50grand a song. I just wish we could get together everynight to pump out all 58 songs to see where we'd be at.

Well yeah, there are a lot of songs noone bothered to path. This obsession with pathing full band stuff only occurred in the last couple months after everyone got through pathing all the single player stuff.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
BowlZ wrote:
Fedora wrote:

Well yeah, there are a lot of songs noone bothered to path. This obsession with pathing full band stuff only occurred in the last couple months after everyone got through pathing all the single player stuff.

Yeah, unfortunately full band pathing hasn't been as open as solo pathing yet. I've been hoping that the full band overdrive forum would start to be filled up due to this league, and I'm pretty much determined to post our paths for any songs we get first place on in the leagues (or, I suppose, any song that we think our path is as good as first place). Hopefully that will mean that we'll post two more paths this week ;-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
cochese788  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question:

Is it too late to be a part of the league? My band is already registered, but we didn't manage to upload our BHS and DC scores for week 1.

I uploaded them to the actual ScoreHero site and not the ScoreHero.com/League one >_<
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cochese788 wrote:
Question:

Is it too late to be a part of the league? My band is already registered, but we didn't manage to upload our BHS and DC scores for week 1.

I uploaded them to the actual ScoreHero site and not the ScoreHero.com/League one >_<

If you can still enter scores on the league page, I don't see why you shouldn't - 20 teams have a head start on you, but that doesn't completely rule you out of the playoffs if you do well :-)
Metalteeth  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vocalist for Midwest Rock is have serious problems. Last night, we tried to play, only theblue would always be kicked offline, connection problems. So it's possible we do not even get a score in...
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metalteeth wrote:
The vocalist for Midwest Rock is have serious problems. Last night, we tried to play, only theblue would always be kicked offline, connection problems. So it's possible we do not even get a score in...

yeah, we're pretty much fucked this week...unless someone about 34252 miles above the atmosphere gives us a one or two day extension...
Sully  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Cowbell! FBFC'd both songs (bringing us to 16 FBFCs + 2 FB 100%s), but the paths were completely improvised. We didn't even beat our old HIGA score, but our AYGBMG score was better then the previous first (although I'm sure it won't stand since you guys definitely pathed it).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we (Barre Exam) pathed it as best we could and only managed 2k higher than you. We could never get a FBFC with the path. and our best score involved the run I missed one (of course) looks like you guys just missed a few of the early activations or weird vocal anti squeeze stuff kawigi does

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
we (Barre Exam) pathed it as best we could and only managed 2k higher than you. We could never get a FBFC with the path. and our best score involved the run I missed one (of course) looks like you guys just missed a few of the early activations or weird vocal anti squeeze stuff kawigi does

Just entered our league scores for both songs, looks like we're not quite 1500 above MC! o_O w00t for my one end-squeeze in that entire song covering up BowlZ's miss?

We did get the FBFC on Here It Goes Again. We had ourotherwise best, most polished run on the only run of the night that I Awesomed the "Alright," and then we called it good. Hopefully it stands :-) It beat UHR's score by 25000 and Drive Shaft's old score by a couple thousand. Anyone manage 1.5 million on it?
CraZy  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
BowlZ wrote:

Just entered our league scores for both songs, looks like we're not quite 1500 above MC! o_O w00t for my one end-squeeze in that entire song covering up BowlZ's miss?

We did get the FBFC on Here It Goes Again. We had ourotherwise best, most polished run on the only run of the night that I Awesomed the "Alright," and then we called it good. Hopefully it stands :-) It beat UHR's score by 25000 and Drive Shaft's old score by a couple thousand. Anyone manage 1.5 million on it?

my path would have gotten us over 1.5 mil, but unfortunately lack of time caused us to only have 2 runs of it, which resulted in -2 on drums and -1 on vox (Damn "alright") which got us about 1.48 i believe. could be mistaken. but my path could have gotten us 1.51 if executed correctly. we def should play it again just to have the high on it and show 1.5 is possible. (which im sure everyone already knows anyway) but it'd be nice to be the band to break it.
well, here's to hoping for more time for this week's songs.

PS: our aygbmg score sucked. lol path was good, but our gtr kept missing the same note, which was OD. phail.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
Sully  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
we (Barre Exam) pathed it as best we could and only managed 2k higher than you.

Well, then we beat you guys on that song. I didn't bother to enter the score we submitted for the league- our lower, non-FC score (I was way late on my last activation on our FBFC run and we were out of time after that):

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: