FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) Drums - Hard League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huntyr  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9446

No new songs yet. Playoffs start this week, to be up on Thursday.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg what happened man? No score submitted in the semifinal??

Man FP/LT is a BITCH. I can't believe I've FC'd it before..I couldn't do it again this time, though I got close. I missed one of the first couple notes in foreplay. I spent about 10 hours on it this week trying to FC it, very frustrating. Somehow I got within a couple hundred of my FC score with a 99% so I stuck with that..too bad Sarg didnt submit.

Detroit Rock City is gonna suck to try and FC too. I've gotten close but haven't done it yet...there's a real fast roll at the end that always gets me.
Rocker74  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just couldn't find time to work on this one, I only got like 3 or for runs in on it. Too bad, because this is one of the songs I really need to work on. Good luck in the finals.
russ7166  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Detroit Rock City is gonna suck to try and FC too. I've gotten close but haven't done it yet...there's a real fast roll at the end that always gets me.

FC? Wow you're good man. I hope i can come close to a FC, those red rolls really mess me up. I'm hopin that it's not my red drum just dropping on me, this would be the worst time for it to do that.

Good luck singemfrc, you probably don't need it though lol. I'm really gonna work on this one nd see what i can do. I doubt a FC but ya never know lol.

:]
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly wasn't easy but I finally FC'd it tonight. Took probably at least 100 plays to get it...when I finally got it I threw my sticks so hard I broke a window

At first I kept missing in random places and getting the hard roll, but then when I started getting the rest of the song I kept missing that fast roll. The damned fast roll is ridiculous, it doesn't belong in the song, Peter Criss is on crack! I just had to do it over and over until I got lucky
russ7166  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got absolutely slaughtered in the finals. not surprised though i only did 3-4 runs on it. it's mainly my fault but i was really busy this week. o well

congrats singemfrc

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry didn't mean to slaughter..when it comes to the playoffs it's win or you're out. I had some lower scores that probably would've won but since it was the final I ran myself ragged trying to get it FC'd. Anyway thats one I've been meaning to FC for a while and I'm glad I don't have to play it anymore

Next season my turn to get slaugtered on expert
russ7166  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no lol it doesn't matter that i got smoked that was my fault lol. you're a much better drummer than me and it showed there. i probably shouldn't have used that choice of words but that's the best i could describe it. Good luck on expert.

congrats again, you deff deserved it

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: