FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) Drums - Hard League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samrouthier  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone FC outside?

*ding*
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: rageamtxxxx Wii Friend Code: 017300414031
russ7166  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could probably get pretty close to FC if my set didn't drop notes...but it does
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God damnit that song (Outside) pisses me off. I can hit all the hard parts but I inevitably screw up in the repetitive sections several times. I have a -3 on the boards but I wasnt able to match that for leagues. My submitted score to league was garbage (194k) but I just gave up, if anyone can do better than let me be the first to congratulate you, you can have it!!

Seven was a bitch too, I kept missing random notes. Ended up finally getting a near perfect score about a half hour ago lol I really let it come down to the wire today! I FC'd Last Train To Clarksville (for the first time) for DLC league literally about 90 seconds before the deadline!

Anyone else FC Ballroom Blitz? I had never done it before and didn't expect to ever do it (or at least not in the forseeable future) but ended up doing it on a whim. Don't think I got the best score though.
samrouthier  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my glory days of rock band are over. I couldnt FC any of the songs, my outside score was bull (180somethin?) and i couldnt even FC time we had. Not even the sock mod can save my drum kit, im just gunna ride 10th place into the playoffs

*ding*
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: rageamtxxxx Wii Friend Code: 017300414031
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:

Anyone else FC Ballroom Blitz? I had never done it before and didn't expect to ever do it (or at least not in the forseeable future) but ended up doing it on a whim. Don't think I got the best score though.

Yea, i FCd it. When i did, it was first across 360 platform by 2100 i think and all plats by about 1k. I also FCd Time we had and was first on 360, about 1k behind PS3 though. other than that, 99% on seven and outside. Couldnt FC seven to save my life, even though i know i can. A pad would double hit randomly so i gave up.

This week looks to be fun though.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
God damnit that song (Outside) pisses me off. I can hit all the hard parts but I inevitably screw up in the repetitive sections several times. I have a -3 on the boards but I wasnt able to match that for leagues. My submitted score to league was garbage (194k) but I just gave up, if anyone can do better than let me be the first to congratulate you, you can have it!!

I got like 200,275 or something i didnt put any scores in( i think i didnt ) becuase i think i have to drop out,mainly becuase finals for school are comin up, and i barely have time to FC something and even when i do have time, my drum set(s) are so much crap i have to spend like an hour on one song that i can FC on my first try.

Well good luck to yall against singe cuz hes a beast. I wanna see a tom sawyer FC from you singe .

3rd overall hard drummer (RB2) 84/84 FCs Latest FC (Spoonman)
2nd place overall hard drummer (RB1) 58/58 FCs Latest FC (Run to the Hills)
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zmaster1908 wrote:
i think i have to drop out,mainly becuase finals for school are comin up, and i barely have time to FC something and even when i do have time, my drum set(s) are so much crap i have to spend like an hour on one song that i can FC on my first try.
No stay! Last week sucked, but most of the nasty songs are out of the way.

zmaster1908 wrote:
I wanna see a tom sawyer FC from you singe .
LOL I don't think Im gonna try that. I think I'm capable of it, I have FC'd the drum solo in practice, but that part and the quick RRYYYY roll get me almost every time. I've actually finished all my scores for this week already, crazy cause last week it came down to the wire. All I'm gonna say on my Tom Sawyer score is that it's not close to an FC but it would be 1st PS3 if I posted it now
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
All I'm gonna say on my Tom Sawyer score is that it's not close to an FC but it would be 1st PS3 if I posted it now

*sigh* time to practice Tom sawyer for the next 6 days XD

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang singe, nice Time we Had score, i thought i had that one. What path did you use?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Dang singe, nice Time we Had score, i thought i had that one. What path did you use?
Same as yours I think but I squeezed.

Don't stress too much over Tom Sawyer. I didn't think what I said above was a big deal but since I did that I'll give you a couple tips. In verse 1a the parts that end YO and BO, dont be afraid to hit that note just a tad late..that tends to help me keep the rhythm. On the fill before solo A, don't go overcrazy and start the yellows too fast, be patient. Not much I can tell you on the drum solo except practice it slow first, its hard but its also not as hard as it seems.

I'm surprised no one else FC'd Seven. That song doesn't seem that hard to me. To me Time We Had is harder and a few other people nailed that one.

Serious good job on Ballroom Blitz man. My FC was a bit cheap cause I inadvertantly covered the hard red roll with a fill. I still thought I'd get first, so god job on beating me there. On the other hand I figured I'd get 3rd or 4th on Outside since I just gave up after a crappy run, I can't believe I got first. I guess I'm not the only one who can't stand to play that song over and over
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Same as yours I think but I squeezed.

Don't stress too much over Tom Sawyer. I didn't think what I said above was a big deal but since I did that I'll give you a couple tips. In verse 1a the parts that end YO and BO, dont be afraid to hit that note just a tad late..that tends to help me keep the rhythm. On the fill before solo A, don't go overcrazy and start the yellows too fast, be patient. Not much I can tell you on the drum solo except practice it slow first, its hard but its also not as hard as it seems.

I'm surprised no one else FC'd Seven. That song doesn't seem that hard to me. To me Time We Had is harder and a few other people nailed that one.

Serious good job on Ballroom Blitz man. My FC was a bit cheap cause I inadvertantly covered the hard red roll with a fill. I still thought I'd get first, so god job on beating me there. On the other hand I figured I'd get 3rd or 4th on Outside since I just gave up after a crappy run, I can't believe I got first. I guess I'm not the only one who can't stand to play that song over and over

Yea, ive only played through Tom Sawyer once or twice so imma go through it sometime this week and work on it.

Man, i couldve FCed seven but my set would randomly overhit so i just said screw it.

And on the Ballroom Blitz, thanks! I also covered the faster Red rolls with a Fill lol. As far as outside goes, that beginning part pissed me off the most. couldnt nail it to save my life...

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it the fast part? For me I get that every time but in the yellows after that theres these two parts that have an extra little yellow note and the game is sooo picky on those, I miss them constantly.
goduke34  

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit i 4got 2 put my outside score in....o well
zmaster1908  

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i found a drum set that kinda works, i can't roll fast on my yellow at all so ill try play these songs over the week, as for this week i hate all of these songs except tom sawyer, which i suck at. (lol i just looked at the standings and i would've been first if i entered in my outside score that i had >.< woops)

3rd overall hard drummer (RB2) 84/84 FCs Latest FC (Spoonman)
2nd place overall hard drummer (RB1) 58/58 FCs Latest FC (Run to the Hills)
goduke34  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only person that cnt c the songs 4 next week?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: