FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB Bass - Expert League Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: S9 - RB Bass - Expert League Thread Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 9 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the Expert Bass leagues. With the new interface, there will no longer be actual threads for the results.

We are still sorting out who will be commissioning each league this season.

Week 1 Songs
Will be posted at the leagues page

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (9PM PST). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
Score - Note Streak and %.
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
This season, to facilitate score input, we will be usinghttp://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions. Score submission will go up at some point tonight, it may not be ready exactly at midnight.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as season 7. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit, Green Grass and High Tides right of the bat? WHAT THE FUCK. That was my ace in the hole, and it's already gone. Ah well, as long as RttH is out of the way I won't mind one bit lol. The rest of the songs are gonna be easy for me, but don't expect a GGAHT FC from me this week, unless I have time(I have 11 other songs to play) or if I get super lucky.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I barely ever play Bass in Rock Band, honestly, and the real reason I signed up for this league was to see more variation in charts in the game and because I'm horrible at Expert Guitar.

I Think I'm Paranoid - It's an easy song on Guitar, I can't imagine it being any harder on Bass.

I Get By - Not sure about it, I'll probably go through some difficulty in pathing but since it's the second song of 4 I'm not worried.

Dani California - I remember playing in Band Quickplay online and FC'ing the Bass. It may have been on Hard though, but I have confidence.

Green Grass - I'm going to do one run, give it my all, and be done with it. No better way to do it when you know that an FC is impossible.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i played this once or twice on expert bass...ughhhhh not lookin foward to it. bleh

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dread I Get By as a song in general, but I've never played the bass. We'll see the outcome.
Tempest  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am INCREDIBLY confident with all my scores thus far except GGaHT, which I will need to redux a few times to get a decent run on.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sooo pump for season 9 and i cant w8 2 try to improve my GG&HT score over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over and over again

goals:
TTFAF passed on expert [x] 4*
5* GH3 Expert [x]
5* Gh2 Expert [x] teh log 4 me
XBL gamertag:cgsniper465
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cgsniper465
Fedora  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be interesting now that paths are up for most songs this season.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
TheDynasty2430  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, despite my signature's claim, I'm gonna haveta drop this league this season. With 3 other leagues (FB all the way), and other time commitments I just don't have time for squeeze-festing.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
This will be interesting now that paths are up for most songs this season.

Agreed, I'm kind of regretting posting decent scores on all the songs now. If I end up in the top tier of bass (If they separate it) I'm gonna be royally boned. I can hardly FC some of the harder songs, much less skweeze them up.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, fuck this week.

I really should have started trying these scores earlier.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of the songs this week sound fun to play... Then again I've never seen their Bass charts so I really wouldn't know. It'll be fun trying to learn these songs, then make up paths for them all in one week. Plus I have two other leagues to worry about.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSGamer3002 wrote:
None of the songs this week sound fun to play... Then again I've never seen their Bass charts so I really wouldn't know. It'll be fun trying to learn these songs, then make up paths for them all in one week. Plus I have two other leagues to worry about.

Alll of these are really fun except Blood Doll, actually.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machchunk, you took away the pleasure of my first-ever 1st place on a guitar part on Scorehero. I had the I Get By bass 1st for about a minute
Tempest  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>:( do you just disconnect yourself from Xbox Live so that your scores aren't uploaded, so you can do mean things like that after the league week, machchunk?

i hate you :(
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: