FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
youhas presents: NorCal ScoreHero Get-Together Redux!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
youhas  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: youhas presents: NorCal ScoreHero Get-Together Redux! Reply with quote

Hey there, party people! I remember the last Northern California Get-Together we had, last August. Them was some good times! Had people coming on over from reasonably all over, coalescing in Santa Clara for an entire weekend chock-full of whatever sorts of rhythm gaming madness struck our fancy. I think it's high time we had another one of those bad boys, don't you? So on that note, we proudly present:

The Northern California ScoreHero Get-Together Redux!

Where: Assuming turnout is in the same boat as last time, I'll offer up our lovely convenient-to-three-freeways apartment in Santa Clara once again. (It's a bit on the small side, so crash space is at a premium... but we seem to be the only folks with neighbors who are totally indifferent to us rocking out at 2am, which is a huge plus.) If it turns out that there's an eminently superior location - or we have EPIC TURNOUT and need to upgrade to a hotel conference room or something - we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

When: Aw, hell, I dunno. I'd randomly say Memorial Day Weekend (the weekend of May 26) if a month is sufficient lead time for folks to give a yea-or-nay about such things. 'Cuz the options are pretty much that or "wait all the way until late summer, like August again". (Is a month sufficient lead time? Can you, the NorCal individual, make either of those dates? Let us know!)

Why: Because in-person quad-Expert bands always end up absolutely smoking the rest of the leaderboards. Also, because ScoreHeroers are Good People(tm) and generally all kinds of a laugh to hang out with.

Other Items of Note:
- We have cats. If you are allergic, take countermeasures accordingly.
- No hard and fast age limit, though kindly be aware that (a) there will assuredly be booze and (b) if your parents don't want you associating with booze-toting and/or Internet-derived individuals... well, we're going to respect their wishes on that front.

The time to party is nigh! Post your interest, availability, and other pertinent questions posthaste!

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
youhas  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update for folks who check the Rock Band side of the site exclusively but ignore the other half: we do have a NorCal get-together happening. It's happening the weekend of June 20 to 22. Link to the thread is in the signature of this post.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: