FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Alive FC#53 + New Banners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Havikk  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the fuck FCs and entire game's peripherals on Hard, and gets 2 responses?

Oh yeah, you

Great job, I'm still working my way up, at 37 now. Only toughies left are HwS, BB and (because Drama will make me say it) GG&HT.

Any help with HwS/BB is appreciated, but forget about me! Lets talk about you!

2nd person on PS2 to FC the game. 1st Overall on PS2. Insanity at it's finest. Congrats on it again
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the nice reply. I know drama got tons when he FC'd it, probably because he was the first one, and now 5 people have done it. But being first and knowing it will be damn hard for someone to take that away from me is good feeling.

For Highway Star, I found I didn't choke the solo when I strummed all the notes. I don't know why I had so much trouble hitting the Thunderhorse part of the solo seeing as I did it fine on Thunderhorse and Play With Me (H) but strumming every note helped me a lot. Overall it probably took like 10-15 tries with about half being a pathing error.

Ballroom Blitz just had one awkward part in chorus 3a m 152-155 with the strumming. I eventually just switched from alt to downstrumming that part and hit it first try. The solo is easy peasy.

As for other songs, I don't know if you have them already but don't underestimate Black Hole Sun, Creep or Vasoline. A lot of people found the fast strumming for Creep hard, but I thought it was rather easy (see a few posts above) and Black Hole Sun shouldn't be too hard as long as you actually have practice mode unlike me.

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
Havikk  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already have those three

Anyways, do you alt-strum or down-strum the BB parts pre-weird (aka the part "And the man in the back, said everyone attack...")
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I just checked and I got 5 replies for FCing RBH, and most of them were pretty much just "congrats". I still say you deserve more replies since you are in 1st and are much better at paths and squeezing than I'll ever be (I have never been in 1st for Hard on anything except vox, oddly enough), so your 1st is very well earned indeed and I will always be jealous of it.

Now go take 1st on Hard bass plz The hardest one for me was Ballroom Blitz due to the fast streak, but should hopefully not be an issue for you. I wish you the best in tackling Hard FCs on the GH games too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I probably will take first on hard bass once I get around to playing it don't you worry. But first I need to re-FC some more hard guitar songs (Highway Star, DOA, Pleasure (Pleasure)) for a few reasons
1) The scores aren't great
2) I know I can do better
3) A 67,000 point lead isn't big enough

I alt strum all the fast parts in BB except that weird pattern of single notes I mentioned earlier. I can't for the life of me get the pattern down on expert but on hard its very simple.

Warnar wrote:
sgspecial  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tornintwo wrote:
Thanks guys. I probably will take first on hard bass once I get around to playing it don't you worry. But first I need to re-FC some more hard guitar songs (Highway Star, DOA, Pleasure (Pleasure)) for a few reasons
1) The scores aren't great
2) I know I can do better
3) A 67,000 point lead isn't big enough

I alt strum all the fast parts in BB except that weird pattern of single notes I mentioned earlier. I can't for the life of me get the pattern down on expert but on hard its very simple.

That really is amazing man good job. Keep workign for the X platform 1st place
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going for 1st place on Expert Guitar, there's just no way that would happen, but I would like a few more FC's and some scores could be improved, but anything even in the top 10 is out of the realm of possibility for me.

One comment I forgot to make before was how much easier this game would be to FC if there was hyperspeed. It probaly would have taken me half as long for Green Grass, FWD and TKaR. And a fully functional practice mode would have been nice too seeing as how I only used it for like 2 sections. Only being able to practice a section at 70% speed is pretty useless and I really hope they fix it for PS2 when RB2 comes out.

And I'll start working on X-Bass when I get back from vacation on sunday so expect an update then.

Warnar wrote:
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Bass FC's and updated layout with a cleaner look.

Warnar wrote:
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for complete domination of PS2 hard guitar. Spread between me and second place is 71k >__>

Still another 22k to catch up to cjsteamfoo and Piso on the 360, but 3rd overall is still very good, and I doubt very much that I will pass them, but I want to get 8.75 mil, which I think is pretty do-able.

Also got a new GG&HT score 3 weeks ago, 481k.

Warnar wrote:
Doughboy  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tornintwo wrote:
Bump for complete domination of PS2 hard guitar. Spread between me and second place is 71k >__>

Now I've got you right where I want you <___<.

But seriously, go get those 360 nubs. Any plans on dominating RB2H Guitar?
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doughboy wrote:
tornintwo wrote:

Now I've got you right where I want you <___<.

But seriously, go get those 360 nubs. Any plans on dominating RB2H Guitar?

Hehe, RB1 will have to wait for a while seeing as I just got RB2 for Christmas. Expert guitar sightreads are first, then Expert bass, then some cleaning up of a few scores on X Gtr, THEN I will get to hard guitar. But I will need your help Doughboy, are you up for it?

Warnar wrote:
ChaosKontrol  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats, I just got Rock Band too. Although I never had RB1, I'm sure it's a much better game :P
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramblin' Man X FC on my sightread

Warnar wrote:
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New EFF CEE's

Warnar wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: