FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Framingham, MA SAT 04/26/08 Rock Band Tournament 3pm!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GameUniverse  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Framingham, MA SAT 04/26/08 Rock Band Tournament 3pm! Reply with quote

Framingham, MA SAT 04/24/08 Rock Band Tournament 3pm!

Where: Game Universe 1251 Worcester Rd Framingham, MA 01701

When: 04/24/08 3pm

Age Limit: All Ages!

System: XBOX 360 any mix of difficulties at least HARD or EXPERT

Instruments: Full Band Tournament IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BRING YOUR OWN INSTRUMENT!

Admission Fee: $5

Tournament Format: Each band is paired off in several one on one matches randomly where you get to play a song you pick and then a song a different opponent picks. You usually get to play a total of 6 songs. Then the 3 teams with the most wins move on to the finals.

In the finals, each band picks 2 songs (time permitting) and all the bands have to play that song. The team with the highest score gets 1 point. The amount of points you have determine the place your band gets!

Prizes: 1st 50% of entrance fees in Store Credit 2nd 30% in Store Credit 3rd 20% in Store Credit. We have TONS of video games for all systems for sale so there will be plenty to pick from if you win!

II: Contact Information

Phone Number: 508 370 4263

E-mail Address: Please Call or message on myspace

We do these tournaments monthly and usually get a good turnout of locals, hopefully by advertising here we will get even more bands!
GameUniverse  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry this one got up so late....

We will be having another rock band tournament next month as well if you can't make it for this one! I really enjoy our unique format and think that people will have fun if they attend!
Bassani  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I would have considered going, but with me being on the Cape and such short notice and all...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bassanisquickplay
raunch99 wrote:
Congratulations! This accomplishment will go unmatched for quite some time I'd imagine.
Crltler  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely going to convince a few friends to head up for next month's event, didn't hear about this month's in time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: