FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
All sorts of note charts (TBRB, GDRB)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger123425  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My head hurts lol..... you came out from the sky and was born to be godly and smart! <3

SAVE THE WHALES!!!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Ronnie Aguilar PSN Name: RonnieAguilar
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to necro this, but is there any plan to release charts for Green Day: Rock Band ?

thnkx a bunch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Day charts are on the site:
http://charts.ajanata.com/rb/
However, they are not separated into a separate game like the Beatles songs are. You just have to find the songs individually.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet. i'll find em all and do a seperate folder on my pc. it'll be easier. thnxk a bunch.

EDIT: maybe ajanata could send them to codemann8 to add them to pathhero ?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the harmonies stuff is horribly not right, so I didn't run the GD charts with that enabled, and since they are playable in RB1/2, I just let it dump into the main listing. If I ever get around to making the harmonies be correct, then it'll get its own listing.

It's up to codemann8 to do whatever for PathHero. I don't do anything special to facilitate him grabbing the images.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Green Day charts are on the site:
http://charts.ajanata.com/rb/
However, they are not separated into a separate game like the Beatles songs are. You just have to find the songs individually.

I was wondering why I couldn't find them...I'm on it
ajanata wrote:
It's up to codemann8 to do whatever for PathHero. I don't do anything special to facilitate him grabbing the images.

And you don't need to, what you do here is filled with awesome

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
codemann8  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undoubtedly, you've probably already extracted the RB3 files, you have a timeline when those will be up?

Also, I'm looking through the files, did you notice the updates folder containing 600+ previous DLC and game song files? You know what all that is about?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
MarsPhoenix  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've heard, those files are Pro Drum updates.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what the general _update files do exactly, probably just animation changes. I would expect pro drum updates to be in the _drums files.

The "classic" on-disc RB3 charts were up shortly after release, in the main listing with everything else. DLC between release and now may be done tonight. Keys charts are non-trivial to add due to the notes-starting-during-sustains thing they've got going on (my program chokes on that, though it may do so in a manner consistent with keys-on-guitar). Pro mode is not happening anytime soon (though Pro Drums may be relatively easy). Harmonies were broken back when I did it for TBRB and when I tried to fix them a month ago I determined it was too much work.

I do want to do a complete re-write at some point, but it might not happen anytime soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
I do want to do a complete re-write at some point, but it might not happen anytime soon.

I know how you feel, I've been rewriting my code for about a year now.

Do you understand the pro keys format but just don't have code to support it or do you just not understand the section at all? I haven't ever looked into the .MID format files, I've only looked into .QB and .NOTE files for GH. I am however interested in getting Pro Key charts fast, so I'd like to look into it myself. Do you have any good reference to information on MID files?

ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't looked into it much, but elx did a bit of poking at it. I don't think it'd be horribly difficult to do something for it, but my current program would certainly not be able to understand it without a rewrite anyway. Too many things are different from the fake plastic notes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: