FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
sukergod - #1. System of a Down (Self Titled)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got to #1300 with this beauty

Easily one of my best ever FC's. Been wanting for a long time and have practiced on and off for the last few weeks. It was either this or a RB3 song (BIF or SNAFF - both got multiple -1's) I would love to get Two Weeks to have a pack FC but I struggle with getting the timing for the tapping sections down (I can hit them but its rare)

I will carry on going through my songs. Once that's done, I will try and finish off the Beatles DLC and then it's off to the GH songs! Looking for that 2000th FC
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work sukergod! Always a good feeling to FC an All That Remains song, and that is an excellent choice for #1300. I'm a bit late, but nice work on Adolescents too, I'm more jealous of that FC since I can't seem to get the hang of the strumming in that one. Glad to see you still playing and getting some top notch FCs!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, it's nice to see you still at it as well as there is so few of the old school people still left around :)

Chiron was great to get; such a difficult song all throughout. Adolescents is such a difficult song with all the strumming. I couldn't do it for the longest time but I recently bought a RB Beatles Gretsch and the strum bar is easily the best of any RB guitar I have. I got it on the first run of using the guitar.

No real update but I got Duality a couple of days back. Also popped in the Beatles game. I already have a FGFC of it, but I don't have the DLC done. Don't expect to many problems besides the medley (which I should be able to get) and She's Leaving Home (which I don't think I can get due to the really ugly trill towards the end of the song, plus strumming section at the beginning)

Regardless, I'll update soon
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took a break from Rock Band 3 to play some Beatles. I already have a FGFC of the game from back in like 2009 (my only FGFC to this date), so it's just the DLC to play through.

Didnt think I would get this one (sorry for the blurry pic, lol) It's a horrible path (GS on the very last note), but I could care less about things like that :D

Now down to 4 songs left to get:

Abbey Road Medley
Golden Slumber/Carry That Weight/The End
Lovely Rita
Within You Without You

Golden Slumbers shouldnt be to hard, just have to hit the strummy section in The End to get it.
Lovely Rita has a fun little solo, but I have done that multiple times, so it's just a matter of time (half dozen runs or so)
Within You Without You is easy throughout , just the lengthy strumming section towards the end of the song is the real hard part.
Abbey Road, who knows if/when I will get this; just to long, hardest sections at then very end, etc. etc.

Regardless, its been a fun little break; might continue to play the game and do vocals or something
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small update, got these 2 this morning

I think that might be it. I just don't have the patience to play through the Medley time after time. Had a dumb miss in Golden Slumbers and I was like fuck it, so thats enough of that :)

Within You Without You won't be done as well. The double note ascending strumming section sucks really bad. I hit it once using the HOPO's, but I can't get close to getting it again.

Whatever, a -2 on all the Beatles songs sounds pretty good to me :)

Not sure what to do now. I would love to play one of the GH games but I have them all packed to move and have no clue where they are (none in the slightest). I guess I will just go back to playing through the RB3 songs again
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that you can get the last two. Hop to it!
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I picked up RB3 again and since I'm kinda done with getting Guitar FC's (1300 is enough), I figured I would go back to trying for that 5000 Gold Stars. I don't have Rock Band 4 (No X-Box One) and I don't have the money to buy one so this will have to do (bought a house!) My Mic decided to die on me last night so can't do anything with that, but I have loads to play through.

This was partially spurred on by getting this:

I have to take out the songs with no parts and the links aren't fixed yet, but this is pretty close to accurate......

Rock Band Gold Stars - 3728/8448 (44.1%)

Rock Band 1i - 202/220 (91.8%)
Guitar 53/55
Bass 55/55
Drums 41/55
Vocals 53/55

Rock Band 2i - 280/316 (88.6%)
Guitar 68/79
Bass 78/79
Drums 56/79
Vocals 78/79

Rock Band 3 - 350/394 (88.8%)
Guitar 75/82
Bass 82/83
Drums 52/83
Vocals 81/83
Keys 60/63

Rock Band Lego - 142/180 (78.8%)
Guitar 41/45
Bass 45/45
Drums 24/45
Vocals 32/45

Rock Band Green Day - 150/172 (87.2%)
Guitar 42/43
Bass 43/43
Drums 21/42
Vocals 44/44

Rock Band DLC -2358/6538 (36.1%)
Guitar 1291/1543
Bass 220/1543
Drums 266/1543
Vocals 550/1543
Keys 31/366

Rock Band Network - 246/628 (39.2%)
Guitar 107/151
Bass 52/151
Drums 31/151
Vocals 44/151
Keys 12/24
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay suker, good job! And CONGRATS on the new house, that's awesome :D

Guess we're on the same wavelength, I just started going back through RB2 and putting in bass scores for all the DLC I don't have scores in for. I have sooooo many empty spots across the instruments so when I get bored I throw some scores in.

Keep up the good work. I need to send you a FB message or a PM soon and catch up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep up the amazing work

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJ, I pretty much felt the same way; I had so many blank places that I figured I would start and put scores in. Trying to get those Guitar scores in now, move onto bass next!

Thanks BeachBum!!!!

I took a break from RB for a bit and played a bit of GHLive, but frankly I really dont like the game and Guitar Hero to that extent. I can't even make it through the setlist of any of the games (save for the old HMX ones and GH3) so I figured I would go back to Rock Band. I would sell off my GH stuff if I could find someone locally that wanted it, must have 6 working GH guitars I dont use, lol

Regardless, I uploaded guitar scores for Lego Rockband and Rock Band 1 Import, which left me with:

Rock Band 1i: 47/55
Rock Band 2i: 7/79
Rock Band 3: 69/82
Rock Band Lego: 37/45
Rock Band GD: 35/43
Rock Band ACDC: 8/18
Rock Band Blitz: 2/25
Rock Band Beatles: 44/44
Rock Band Beatles DLC: 2/29
Rock Band 3 DLC: 33/???
Rock Band 1-2 DLC: 71/???
Rock Band Network: 0/121

Ill update this as I upload more scores.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now that HMX are officially not releasing RB4 for the Wii U, I guess i'm out for that. I am not buying an Xbox One just for one game (at least anytime soon) so i figured why not play some hard keys that myself and RJUCPU were playing a few years back. I'm pretty bad at using an actual keyboard but at least it's incredibly fun. May move up to expert once I get through my songs but that will take a while. Right now I am at 55/63 setlist FC's. I would love to get that FGFC but it will be quite difficult. I have a few decent ones like Llama, This Bastards Life and China Grove.

Here is what I have left:
- Something Bigger, Something Brighter - Just have to get the transitions down and I will have this long and boring song!!
- Fly Like an Eagle - Not difficult at all just has one small part in the second spacey part three quarters into the song. I have hit it many times, just not in a real run
- Smoke on the Water - Not hard, just a lot of awkward notes close together, nothing to difficult
- 25 or 6 to 4 - Not a difficult song, but there is always one song where they chart a bit harder than you would think on the "Hard" setting. Most of the song isn't to bad, its just the real quick descending run (not sure what the correct term is) that appear 9 times in the song which sucks......a lot!
- Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting - have gotten four-fifth's through the song which has no real hard part, just about being consistent in a very lengthy and chord driven song.
- Antibodies - The beginning part is doable (I have gotten a -1 on it), and the second part isn't to difficult (-3 or -4), it's just getting them, both at the same time)
- Roundabout - The main chorus part is hard with a lot of fun descending notes that appears many times in the song. Get that down and I can do this. The insane expert quiet part is dumbed down a lot of "Hard" so that's not to bad. Lengthy though!
- Free Bird - The one song I don't think I will get. It's not even the length, it's the single note and chord that appear after each other through the guitar solo in the song that makes this incredibly difficult. For sure this would be # 63 if I can get it.

Total "Hard" Keyboard FC's - 55/455
Rock Band 3 Keyboards - 55/63
Rock Band Blitz - 0/19
Rock Band DLC - 0/349
Rock Band Network - 0/24

Might move on to the Blitz songs while finishing up the last few for RB3. Would like to get to 60 before that happens.

Cheers
FurySH  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work on the keys suker, they were just something I could never do so hard keys to me is pro as hell!

RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suker! Finally going back to it eh? You can get them all, I did. We have some common songs in our final 8. Mine were (in order):

25 or 6 to 4
Antibodies
Saturday Nights
China Grove
Smoke on the Water
Roundabout
Llama
Freebird

Freebird was last for me but unlike you, it was just the length that killed me, the song itself wasn't too hard. You have to, have to, learn to use both hands if you haven't already. That's the only way to get through that section you're talking about with the broken chords sanely. It will help you with other songs like China Grove and 25 or 6 to 4 as well. Just one note with the left hand helps immensely (like playing the G down with the left and playing the GY with the right and alternating,or whatever it is). And a foot pedal to activate. WAY easier if you aren't doing that already.

Glad to see you playing! I got Joe (us haha) an XBox One for Christmas and decided to go ahead and get RB4 just for the hell of it so we've been playing a bit, just for fun. CPU was home at Christmas and one of the things he asked for and got was a RB3 keyboard so maybe he'll join the score rankings at some point.

Will keep an eye on your progress. I never finished Blitz either so should probably do that someday. Most my scores were with no path so don't get fancy there Mister, I'm watching you :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fury, great to see you back!!!

RJ, i'm trying!!!!!!!!!

I do use both hands (most of the time), and I use a pedal to activate, so I got that figured out I generally play two notes on the left hand and 3 notes on the right. There are times in which I move up or down (like in This Bastards Life), so I'm pretty comfortable with that.

You have no worries about pathing, I hated doing that back in the day when we all wanted to; ain't no way i care enough for that now lol

Oh and Im glad you bought an Xbox One, at least it keeps you in the game. Im really enjoying playing keys, so I think i'm going to go through the expert setlist and see what i can do there and than move on the DLC. Granted I have a back load of Wii U games so Xenoblade Chronicles X come before everything
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have Xenoblade Chronicles X?? That's the main reason I bought the WiiU first but the only game we have, still after all this time, is Smash Bros which I don't even play haha. There are some good RPGs coming exclusively to the PS4 as well so you know I'm gonna have to have one

Let me know if Xenoblade is as awesome as it looks!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: