FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
sukergod - #1. System of a Down (Self Titled)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sukergod  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got another decent FC with All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix. Not that hard of a song but one that at least is fun and not ruined by the typical stuff with the Jimi songs. Nice one I thought at FC #1126. The grind continues. ...

RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great FC's here buddy! I haven't been around here for a long time and when I finally do come around it's great to see you at the top of the Accomplishments forum, still playing, and kicking some butt with these bad ass FC's. Joe and I have recently started playing again, sure am rusty lol. Been missing it a bunch.

Hope you are well. Always think about you though I'm lax in staying in touch. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!! Miss hearing from you guys but I'm glad you're back playing!! I don't get to play often anymore so it's slow going but still just as fun =)

On the topic, im up over 1150 now with an FC of the following:

It's the only one of the new 3 that I could FC so this is the #1152 of my expert guitar career. The Foo's song is easy til the dumb little solo which im nowhere even close to hitting, and A7X song is a never. Regardless I'm content with where I am at.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting closer to 1200 FC's!! Currently at #1197 with an FC of Saucy Jack. Not a difficult song but for tier 2, it's got a fun little trill section that surprisingly I got within 5 minutes of practice.

On the same thought, I am only 1 FC away from having my complete tier 1 FC'S as well. I only have Self Esteem left and should be able to get that soon. Buddy Holly, Alright and a couple of Pixies songs songs were rather difficult to get. Once I have Self Esteem I will have the first two tiers done. I won't get all of tier two what with Antibodies and The Jack among others. Still I'm happy with it.

Oh and I intend on finally putting my scores in (the FC'S anyways). Going to take a long time!!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got over the 1200 mark! Up to 1205 of with an FC of Legendary Child by Aerosmith

Not to difficult but a fun song regardless like most of the Aerosmith songs. Also managed to get Sweet Emotion (Aerosmith) and Fasination (Alphabeat) but didn't get a picture of that one. Now that I am finished a run through of all the new DC songs I bought to get up to 2000 I am just going to through ,y songs based on band instead of difficulty. Going to eventually make a list of songs I have FC'd, don't have FC 'd, and the songs I am actively working on trying to FC.

Eventually this should get done; long term project
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work, that is a large number of FCs you got there. Nice to see someone with new accomplishments still posting. If you get enough FGFCs, and post those scores, you might even make my leaderboard. Keep up the great work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!! It has taken literally years for me to get to this point. I don't get as much time to play as I would like to but I still make time for it.

As for the FGFC's, I currently have 1 right now; Expert Guitar for Rock Band Beatles. I'm not sure how many I am capable of on the Expert level and I don't currently have any of my GH games right now so I'm stuck doing this:)

Thanks for the message!!!!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought the 2 new songs. Back to the Shack has a dumb solo, which I have done but not often, should get it soon. As for Rise of the Fenix, not a hard song but long with some strumming, was fun at least and was a sight read (which is rare for me).

That puts me at 1230 for expert guitar. Update soon :)

hewhoislikegod  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:46 am    Post subject: FCs, much? O_o Reply with quote

Sheesh.

Some damn impressive numbers coming out of NFLD.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: FCs, much? O_o Reply with quote

hewhoislikegod wrote:
Sheesh.

Some damn impressive numbers coming out of NFLD.

Thanks, takes me forever just to get time to play so I'm really pleased :)

Now up to 1263 Expert Guitar FC's. I'm really starting to slow down now but I hopefully will be able to get to 1300/2000 FC's, which would be fantastic for me. I think then I will finally focus on Guitar Hero and try and aim for enough FC's from Expert guitar there and the Beatles game (which I have a FGFC of, need to do the DLC), and hopefully come out with 2000 expert Guitar FC's. That would be an amazing feat for me!

Anyways, here are the most recent FC's:

FC 1258 - Bang a Gong (T-Rex)
FC 1259 - Who Are You (The Who)
FC 1260 - White Unicorn (Wolfmother)
FC 1261 - Girl You Have No Faith in Medicine (The White Stripes)
FC 1262 - Smash it Up - Part II (The Damned)
FC 1263 - The Bitch is Back (Elton John)

I plan on updating my OP to reflect all the song's I have FC'd.......eventually

Also got Good Time by Alan Jackson a few weeks back, somewhere around FC 1250.

Cheers till another update!

Last edited by sukergod on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update for a few new FC'S

FC 1264 - Black (Pearl Jam)
FC 1265 - 5 Minutes Alone (Pantera)
FC 1266 - Aerials (System of a Down)
FC 1267 - Baba O' Riley (The Who)
FC 1268 - Ballroom Blitz (Sweet)
FC 1269 - Even Flow (Pearl Jam)
FC 1270 - Down at the Whiskey (Motley Crue)
FC 1271 - The Entertainer (Billy Joel)
FC 1272 - The Flood ( Escape the Fate)
FC 1273 - I Am a Rock (Simon & Garfunkel)
FC 1274 - (If You're Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To (Weezer)
FC 1275 - Infinite Dreams (Iron Maiden)
FC 1276 - Catcher in the Rye (Guns 'n' Roses)
FC 1277 - Fever (Judas Priest)

Finally getting to the more difficult songs. Catcher in the Rye and Down at the Whiskey were real fun. Glad to get another Iron Maiden song (not sure how many more of them I will get)

Only 27 more to 1300 RB3 FC's. Counting the Beatles game I'm close on 1350, go me!!!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minor update for 5 more FC's:

FC 1278 - Gone (Crooked X)
FC 1279 - Band on the Run (live) (Wings)
FC 1280 - Beautiful Machine (Rose of Jericho)
FC 1281 - Cease and Desist (The Main Drag)
FC 1282 - Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)

Nothing of any real difficulty, but songs I skipped over and came back to which I didn't particularly like playing. In the mean time, Folsom Prison Blues was tons of fun to play and does have a half difficult chart so that's one that I did like.

Update again soon!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm closing in on 1300. Not sure what numbers these are as I lost my sheet but took pictures of these 3 along with other like Can't Stop Rocking , By the Way, Another One Bites the Dust, Could You Be Loved, and Creepin Up the Backstairs.

I'm at FC #1294 so shouldn't be to long now. Have a really good one in mind for #1300
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a lot of FCs
1500 by the time RB4 comes out?

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
sukergod  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, it has taken me years to get to this so I'm mighty proud. Don't know if I will get to 1500; I am not planning on getting RB4 unless it comes out for the Wii U as I don't have an Xbox One and don't want to buy it just for one game. Plus I am at 2000 songs now in RB3 and am not planning on buying anymore (got everything I want)

Once I factor in RB Beatles and it's DLC I will be somewhere shy of 1400. I don't think I will get there.

I would love to get 2000 across RB and GH. I have a little over 1000 GH songs (on disk/hand held/DLC) so that may be my next goal. Knowing me, could take years.

Right now I'm at 1299, saving it for a fun one!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 21 of 24

Jump to: