FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Holiday Picture
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
abarre1234  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Holiday Picture Reply with quote

The picture at the top of the page made me laugh so hard.

and then the plane in the backround spelling Scorehero.

it all made my day.

Thank you.
01:34 eyewin8-1 : i would have wanted a tighter vagina
01:34 Gamb|irc : ^
01:34 eyewin8-1 : but thats just me
01:34 abarre1234-1 : i agree
01:34 eyewin8-1 : >_>
01:35 abarre1234-1 : >_>
01:35 eyewin8-1 : and you 2
01:35 eyewin8-1 : i guess
01:35 eyewin8-1 : lol
01:35 eyewin8-1 : <3 threesome
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I love it. Nice job for whomever did the graphics, its freaking sweet. Can we keep it? At least for the week of st. patrick's day.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea you should see GH side.

"Drunknly ducumentning ar futurr arthrtiis"
lol

on a side note, St. Pat's day as officially 2 days ago
or at least I think I saw something about that w/ good friday or something

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/shadow6463
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: shadow6463
Smeddy24  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadow6463 wrote:
yea you should see GH side.

"Drunknly ducumentning ar futurr arthrtiis"
lol

on a side note, St. Pat's day as officially 2 days ago
or at least I think I saw something about that w/ good friday or something

I had to refresh, and the rainbow came down. Made me happy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG SCOREHERO YOU GET TEH GOLD STARS
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
sunshine  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys went all out on the RB side. Really cool.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
Yeah, I love it. Nice job for whomever did the graphics, its freaking sweet. Can we keep it? At least for the week of st. patrick's day.

/me raises hand

/me points to Carrot

The drummer leprechaun is such a badass.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
GlowingHalo  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad that I can't see anything on the Guitar Hero side. It must look just as bad. Like Valentine's Day, this is just another worthless and stupid holiday, and I don't see the need to "decorate" again. It makes me sick seeing how far someone will go to "look cool." Flame me at will, but that's how I feel.

GH
Simpson  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice i LoLed at the pic. I feel sorry for the leprachaun that has to play the stratocaster.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlowingHalo wrote:
I'm glad that I can't see anything on the Guitar Hero side. It must look just as bad. Like Valentine's Day, this is just another worthless and stupid holiday, and I don't see the need to "decorate" again. It makes me sick seeing how far someone will go to "look cool." Flame me at will, but that's how I feel.

GH

I'm confused; If you think it looks bad, at least tell me what you think would make it look better (critique FTW). You don't have to like Valentines or St. Patty's Day, but being rude isn't really necessary. :/ You seem to consistently have a problem with me that I think we should take to PM and keep out of the forums - I don't know what your problem is.

I don't think anyone here is trying to "look cool" ... The theme is here because its fun; this is the kind of work I like to do for fun, and I'm sorry you can't enjoy it like everyone else can.

1KJ08mq.jpg

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlowingHalo wrote:

GH

LOL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome design at the top! Love it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was quite amused when I went to "ScoreHreo" today but then I clicked over to the Rock Band side and seriously LOL'ed. Leprechauns + Rock Band = WIN. And I love that you click on the rainbow to get to the pot of gold that is Rock Band. Thank you Hailz and Carrot for making this awesomeness possible!

And I personally like the holiday themes. Even if you don't like the color scheme or icon changes, it's not like they're permanent. I don't even think you need to celebrate these holidays to appreciate that they're just for fun.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
iagomonk  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlowingHalo wrote:
It makes me sick seeing how far someone will go to "look cool." Flame me at will, but that's how I feel.

You suck. (You did give permission.)
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
GlowingHalo wrote:

GH

I'm confused; If you think it looks bad, at least tell me what you think would make it look better (critique FTW). You don't have to like Valentines or St. Patty's Day, but being rude isn't really necessary. :/ You seem to consistently have a problem with me that I think we should take to PM and keep out of the forums - I don't know what your problem is.

I don't think anyone here is trying to "look cool" ... The theme is here because its fun; this is the kind of work I like to do for fun, and I'm sorry you can't enjoy it like everyone else can.

i somewhat agree with him. the drawing and artistic stuff is cool, but i don't know. it just doesn't seem that cool. i did a facepalm when i signed on today. maybe it's cuz im so depressed?

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: