FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
European Exclusive Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thespike  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what I just realized?

Why the hell were most of those songs found in the DLC files? This would probably mean that they will be showing up as DLC so there's no ned to worry.

But if not, hopefully it's out in Europe by June so I can by it when I'm over there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
Twang  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice how they're set up so they can be conveniently released in English/French/German packs.

It's safe to assume that they will be released as DLC. If I'm wrong, I may look foolish, but that's the least of my worries, when 10 songs are missing from my game.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
requiem1394  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I don't get Hysteria I will be epically pissed. Harmonix, all I have wanted is Muse for DLC. If you don't give that to the states, you are absolute bastards. What the hell is wrong with giving all songs to everybody?
pksage  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thespike wrote:

Why the hell were most of those songs found in the DLC files? This would probably mean that they will be showing up as DLC so there's no ned to worry.

The "DLC file" is just a list found in the DLC of all songs being (presumably) worked on - it includes on-disc files, for example. Though I'm hoping for these as DLC as well, being in the DLC file != being DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: pksage
Twang  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pksage wrote:
thespike wrote:

The "DLC file" is just a list found in the DLC of all songs being (presumably) worked on - it includes on-disc files, for example. Though I'm hoping for these as DLC as well, being in the DLC file != being DLC.
Pretty sure he knows that. He's saying it's suspicious that they were in the file and on the list. Both that it implies possible hoax, or added credibility. At least, that's how I see it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
TB666  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this crap the reason why they are holding back the game in Europe ??
I'm happy that I imported if that's the case.

Bathory and Summoning rules.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TB688
chaosof99  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any proof of this list?

There are a few things I find fishy with this list:
Beetlebum is misspelled
H-Blockx is misspelled
Tokio Hotel (as much as I hate them) is a german band, yet are listed as english

In addition there are a few other things that bother it with me:
There are more songs for the english market then for the rest
There are no songs listed to please either the spanish nor italian market

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda disappointed I can't get Hysteria, but none of the others seemed to excite me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
Justaddwater  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres more than one picture of the same list floating around the internet, and well if you dont believe it then thats your loss, I saw it with my own eyes and so have a lot of other people.
chaosof99  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not doubting the picture, I am doubting the list. Could it be that play.com was pulling a prank?

Just let me be a bit skeptical. I think you have to agree that the points I raised can put the list into doubt a bit.

Oh, and another point is: Why are they carrying a list around if they aren't making any announcements about it?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you americans complaining about a couple of extra songs for us here in Europe?

We, here in Europe, have waited since April when this game was announced, and we've hardly had ANY news or info on our release.

As people have mentioned, wouldnt you in america demand something extra and exclusive because you've had to wait so long for this game?

It's only fair that we get something in compensation for the wait.
ScreamingEvil  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosof99 wrote:
Tokio Hotel (as much as I hate them) is a german band, yet are listed as english

I think thats because although the band is german, Through the Monsoon is sung in english.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Goramoth
smatter  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, these songs will probably only be exclusive for like 2 weeks or so...

GuestWednesday  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosof99 wrote:
I am not doubting the picture, I am doubting the list. Could it be that play.com was pulling a prank?

Just let me be a bit skeptical. I think you have to agree that the points I raised can put the list into doubt a bit.

Oh, and another point is: Why are they carrying a list around if they aren't making any announcements about it?

If I had a page with fake information that I was going to leak for a prank, I'd have put a release date on it. Maybe 4 April or 28 November, those are funny dates.
Venge  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand the desire to make others suffer as "compensation." I understand being extremely irrate about the situation (delay, no explaination). I understand wanting something extra because of that situation (i.e. free stuff). I understand jealousy of those that do not have to undure the situation. I don't understand wanting to cause suffering/pain/deprivation/whatever to a group of people that did nothing to cause the situation.

Seriously, I don't understand it. Someone explain it to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: