FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
question about drums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uberpwnzn00bs  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: question about drums Reply with quote

I just got rb yesterday and immedietly started the drums solo tour. i started easy and got really bored after about the 3rd tier, but i finsihed it for the achievement. i am now playing through the hard drums tour on my 2nd day. i have consistently 5 starred every thing up to here it goes again. anyway, my question is judging by the pace im going now, when will i consistently be able to 5 star expert songs on drums? also, how fast am i progressing?
ajanata  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: question about drums Reply with quote

uberpwnzn00bs wrote:
i started easy and got really bored after about the 3rd tier, but i finsihed it for the achievement.

Sorry to tell you, but you wasted your time. The solo tour achievements stack in difficulty on Rock Band (i.e., beat drums on hard and get the achievements for easy and medium too).

For future reference, there is a specific Drums TSG forum (this is the Guitar/Bass TSG forum).

I can't speak to how well you're progressing relatively, but you seem to be doing a lot better job at getting used to it than I did.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: question about drums Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:

For future reference, there is a specific Drums TSG forum (this is the Guitar/Bass TSG forum).

oh sorry how embarrassing, I guess i'm a sh rockband noob lol. Move or lock if neccessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: