FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Full Band Overdrive Pathing 101
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be happy to help out with this as well, at least for a little bit...

Let me know the best format

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking Ace of Spades as an example:

* Drawing on the chart, if you prefer to express yourself visually, is fine.
* Saying "break in 55" is fine, but if for some reason there's two breaks in a measure (or it spans measures), include the phrase before or after it (and specify such).
* BUT, saying "between 'That's right babe' and 'But apparently I am'" can be ambiguous, so don't do that without including the measure as well. Also it requires more work on my part to find it. :p

I don't really care, because I'm going to have to reformat it in a way my program can understand, and that would require timing information which is not available on any of the charts currently uploaded (measure numbers aren't exact enough, it would have to be MIDI ticks). However, if you people really want to be helpful, I could upload charts with the timing information and you can generate the exact data going into the program (but I'll have to figure out the format for that first, as well as make the debug charts).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whichever speeds up the process the best! Sounds like the latter, since you'd have to be doing this with each new week of DLC as well.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've made a post in vocals TSG: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=229051#229051

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get a re-link for the spreadsheet template? The link appears to be broken (says, "The file link that you requested is not valid.")

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: