FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Reset password?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharkfanmi  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reset password? Reply with quote

I created an account for my girlfriend, but now I can't remember the password. Is there a way to reset it or create a new one? Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SharkFanMI
qirex  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/profile.php?mode=sendpassword

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I've tried several times, and either Yahoo deletes the e-mail (it's not in the spam folder), or I can't get the form to work
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SharkFanMI
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharkfanmi wrote:
OK, I've tried several times, and either Yahoo deletes the e-mail (it's not in the spam folder), or I can't get the form to work

The Reset password feature does not work anymore, As there were people who would abuse the system and report Scorehero Emails as spam... So as not to risk being Blacklisted from Yahoo Or any other Email Service, Automated E-mails were disabled...

Try contacting one of the Moderators or JCirri I'm sure they could help you out in getting access back to your account.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
sharkfanmi  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads-up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: