FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
finally got my DLC rights back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haeffele76  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: finally got my DLC rights back Reply with quote

it can be done. it looks like i got my dlc rights back. it took six weeks, but i just deleted joker and the thief, re-dled, unhooked live, its there, i just deleted everything and am currently dling everything again, ill let you guys know how it went, i know most of you don't care, but for some people, there is light at the end of the tunnel
xeroxgp  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you talk to customer support? And they did it for you? You should explain what happened.

Cuz I'm at the stage where they are supposed to call me withing a month. :/ :/

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
i5hawn  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i'm not 100% but it looks like he's saying he just deleted the content. then re-downloaded it. this then attached the drm to the new xbox 360 in effect solving the issue.
haeffele76  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, ill give you all the background, got the RROD end of december, got a new xbox mid jan, called in about DLC rights, they said they would need to transfer them, i would get a call in a week, 2 weeks go by, no call, i call them back on jan 23rd, they said it would be 30 days, i call them back today (30 days), they told me it would be done by tomorrow, i made them sure they knew i was pissed, i thought for shits, i would try it, it worked, i deleted and redled all my songs back, minus 6 songs i dled off of a diff. console, but the main point of the story is, i know people have been having a hell of time with this, and i havent heard one success story, so i just thought i would let you guys know that it can be done, i didnt mean to be so vague, i just didnt think neone would give 2 shits
xeroxgp  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haeffele76 wrote:
ok, ill give you all the background, got the RROD end of december, got a new xbox mid jan, called in about DLC rights, they said they would need to transfer them, i would get a call in a week, 2 weeks go by, no call, i call them back on jan 23rd, they said it would be 30 days, i call them back today (30 days), they told me it would be done by tomorrow, i made them sure they knew i was pissed, i thought for shits, i would try it, it worked, i deleted and redled all my songs back, minus 6 songs i dled off of a diff. console, but the main point of the story is, i know people have been having a hell of time with this, and i havent heard one success story, so i just thought i would let you guys know that it can be done, i didnt mean to be so vague, i just didnt think neone would give 2 shits

Oh, this is really important to me. Maybe it's about time I call them back ...

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I haven't heard of anyone actually being successful in this. Good to know it can indeed be done.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
lumberofthebeast  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, how exactly do I go about getting the rights transferred? Do I call customer support? Is there a site I'm supposed to go to?
haeffele76  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, just call support, they should be able to help you out, it takes like 6 weeks
Siberian  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine back. But, I didn't get it back til my horror story ended up on Consumerist and got 60,000 some hits in a day. Before that I spent over 3 months going round and round on the phone with them.

When it got posted and they got a PR black eye, they fixed in in just 4 hours!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know, and congrats on getting your content back!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-60t7xliTkU
http://youtube.com/zacklesauce
pvtGramps  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do ASAP because I'd like to have my rights from all the Christmas songs transferred.

Kiddie, maybe. Definitely great songs at gatherings though.
puppetmaster  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just came across this article on IGN and thought of this thread: IGN Microsoft DRM Article
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: