FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guitar/Bass charts/DLC included (TBRB, LEGO Rock Band, GDRB)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THEMephistoJak  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anything going to be done to the RB3 songs so that we know when there will be 'double' OD picked up from one streak?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't actually thought about how to do it yet. It may be reasonably easy, or it may not. I'll see about looking into it next weekend.

In the mean time, you could use a co-op chart to figure it out. =\

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...... unless there's a unison of only keys and one other instrument. Hopefully that never happens though, right?
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know for obvious reasons its not feasible to include pro keys, but is there anything holding back basic keys charts? I would think the charts should be structurally identical to a g/b chart
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several songs on normal keys that have notes starting during sustains (a la Guitar Hero). My program barfs* on that. It would essentially require a rewrite to fix that anyway, so it's shelved until I do a rewrite.

You would not notice these if you play keys-on-guitar, only keys-on-keys.

*: I think it actually degrades to cutting off the original sustains and replace it with the new notes, which is likely what the game does for keys-on-guitar. I haven't tested this and would feel that this would be unuseful and untruthful anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, that'd be great, kinda. You can call it "keys on guitar" and then get keys on keys up later. But maybe I'm biased 'cause I don't have a keyboard.
THEMephistoJak  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
I haven't actually thought about how to do it yet. It may be reasonably easy, or it may not. I'll see about looking into it next weekend.

Maybe a different color?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEMephistoJak wrote:
ajanata wrote:

Maybe a different color?

I actually meant from a programming perspective. My bad. Yeah, I would likely use a different color.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: TiiMe II Reload
erygtrh  

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the vocals, these charts contain bare-bones vocals charts. Overdrive activation zones are not marked in the .mid as they are for drums, so I suspect any gap between phrases longer than a certain amount of time (either clock time or number of beats, I'm not sure yet) is a valid activation point. I don't have time to do the needed research for this right now, but I hope to get to it Real Soon Now™. The pitch lines are pretty decent at this point, though sometimes they seem to go off the top or bottom for some reason. The talky part indicator characters (#, ^, and *) are left on the lyrics in case anyone wishes to do any experimenting to try to figure out what the different ones mean, if anything. A * by itself is a percussion hit (I would expect this to be rather obvious).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies if this was asked already, but did you ever get with Codemann to put these paths up on Pathhero? I'm sure there's bound to be 1 or 2 pathers around who'd still like to try and path these songs for multiple instruments.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Apologies if this was asked already, but did you ever get with Codemann to put these paths up on Pathhero? I'm sure there's bound to be 1 or 2 pathers around who'd still like to try and path these songs for multiple instruments.

well I mean, I'm up to do it I guess. It would be quite fun I think.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: