FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guitar/Bass charts/DLC included (TBRB, LEGO Rock Band, GDRB)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for getting all these charts up so quickly. I know that the Abby Road DLC just came out yesterday for TBRB, but it was forgotten (at first) in score tracking, so I just wanted to make sure that you hadn't forgotten about it too. Any idea when they'll be up?

Keep up the good work.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly tonight if I have time around errands... If not tonight, no sooner than Saturday because I'm going to a Jonathan Coulton concert tomorrow. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...

Now that Lego tracking and wiki pages are up, can we expect charts soon?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
So...

Now that Lego tracking and wiki pages are up, can we expect charts soon?

charts have been up for awhile as far as i know unless you're talking about the shortened versions
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
ajanata  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had LRB charts up the day after release, I believe. They're mixed in with the rest of the regular RB songs. I haven't looked at how the short versions work in this game at all (mainly because I only got the mids from the 'export' DLC which would not have anything about it in it).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
I had LRB charts up the day after release, I believe. They're mixed in with the rest of the regular RB songs. I haven't looked at how the short versions work in this game at all (mainly because I only got the mids from the 'export' DLC which would not have anything about it in it).

pksage says the short_version element in the dta gives the length of the short version of the song (do short versions always start at the beginning?), so a short-version chart would just be the first x milliseconds of the regular chart - not sure if that warrants its own chart, but perhaps something could be drawn at that real-time offset.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
ajanata  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha, would you look at that. And yeah that's in the .dta from the DLC pack. I could hack something for that in tomorrow perhaps, and then run the next DLC batch. Though it's probably the last thing I'm going to want to do with the program before I re-write it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
Aha, would you look at that. And yeah that's in the .dta from the DLC pack. I could hack something for that in tomorrow perhaps, and then run the next DLC batch. Though it's probably the last thing I'm going to want to do with the program before I re-write it.

Im sad there are no charts yet =(, time for some crappy vocals runs of these songs without paths =P lol.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
strikebowler585  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this may have been brought up before, but i don't know where to post it exactly. How fast is the green to blue hammer on thing in Devil's Island solo 3 (measure 190)? I'm just curious.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strikebowler585 wrote:
this may have been brought up before, but i don't know where to post it exactly. How fast is the green to blue hammer on thing in Devil's Island solo 3 (measure 190)? I'm just curious.
As far as I can tell, those are 64ths, so it would be 172*16/60 = 45.86 NPS. There's also a Guitar NPS Thread, for future reference.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
AICNutshell  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is stupid, but I couldn't find it anyway. Where in the Sgt Pepper bass chart do I employ starpower?
ajanata  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are not optimal paths; they are blank charts to aid in developing your own path.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this really isn't very important, but i thought i would mention it anyways. I was looking at some beatles charts yesterday and noticed that for bass it doesn't seem to account for a 6x multiplier. For example, take measure 25 of boys. It is 200 base score, which would be 1200 for a 6x multiplier. However, if you look at the red bass score in measure 26, it only added 800. Again, really not a big deal at all, just thought i would mention it =]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProffessorJoe wrote:
this really isn't very important, but i thought i would mention it anyways. I was looking at some beatles charts yesterday and noticed that for bass it doesn't seem to account for a 6x multiplier. For example, take measure 25 of boys. It is 200 base score, which would be 1200 for a 6x multiplier. However, if you look at the red bass score in measure 26, it only added 800. Again, really not a big deal at all, just thought i would mention it =]

Hm... it might be a big deal if SmugDuckling's numbers are the same for the paths, but I don't remember seeing any super-optimal scores for TBRB bass so I don't think it's affecting that.
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
ProffessorJoe wrote:

Hm... it might be a big deal if SmugDuckling's numbers are the same for the paths, but I don't remember seeing any super-optimal scores for TBRB bass so I don't think it's affecting that.

ya doesn't seem to affect anything except for when i was trying to make bass/drums coop paths
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: