FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guitar/Bass charts/DLC included (TBRB, LEGO Rock Band, GDRB)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evster  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody have the chart for Hell in a Bucket?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to be rude, but what's with the unusual delay for the charts? I rely on these every week.

The Grateful Dead songs are still pretty hellish to path with no reference.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies for the delay. The short version is that Deimos was busy last week and didn't get the .mids until Friday. I was somewhat ill all of last week, and especially on Friday and Saturday, and was unable to use my computer long enough to get it done. Sunday was preparing for the new job I started this week. Thus far this week has been getting settled in at work, and by the time I get home at night I'm rather exhausted (as I'm currently commuting 1:15 on a good traffic day while I look for an apartment closer... and we've had all of one "good traffic day"s this week). I should, however, be able to get both last week and this week's charts done today; tomorrow at the latest.

The short short version: I've been ill and exceptionally busy and will get caught up in the next day or so.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. Thanks for the response (and of course for the charts week after week.)
ltwrr112  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed that the charts for the last few weeks' DLC are missing; will you be putting them up at some point?

franciss  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we've been missing your charts since 3-10. I really like them but it's okay, I guess I can wait
ajanata  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved a couple weeks ago and AT&T have been dragging their feet on getting DSL set up for me at my new place. I can't download the DLC, therefore I can't dump the .mids, therefore I can't make the chart images. They were supposed to have it working Monday, then yesterday, and now today -- if they don't get it working today I am going on a rampage and heads will roll.

If all goes according to plan, hopefully I will have them up tonight. If not, well, whenever AT&T gets their shit together.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot - I feel your pain on the internet issue, I've been shafted by multiple ISPs before

ajanata  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for The Beatles: Rock Band! Nothing really different about the guitar/bass charts in this game.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your links for Rock Band 1/2 are the same, maybe you forgot to add the tbrb at the end?

Thanks for getting charts up so fast! It is going to be fun pathing again

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just noticed there were no charts for ABC and Bat country, any specific reason for this? Any plans on getting these in the future? just curious
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't get the late-released RB:U songs a couple weeks ago because they weren't out by the time I dump the mids. I haven't done last week or this week yet, I might do so tonight. I'm not sure how I missed Bat Country. I'll try to find it tonight. (Figuring out which DLC file contains which song(s) is not fun, the only clues you can get while the file is still on the xbox hard drive is the time it was downloaded and the size of it, the filename is just some hex digit hash, so I have to copy all of the files from that time period over and poke through them one by one. Just takes a while.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks! i understand its very time consuming to make charts, i didn't mean to sound like i was pressuring anyone to get them out. I appreciate it very very much
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
Sully  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any word on when there will be an update with charts?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
ajanata  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow or Sunday.

Edit: Sorry, stuff came up this weekend. I might as well wait for Tuesday now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: