FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BROOKLYN TOURNAMENT UHR WINS! pixs inside
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NmitsTheFish  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVERYBODY COME TOMORROW!!!!

RB2 Goals (x Drums): 15.9 Mil [=)] 16 Mil [;\]
Crazed  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll be able to make this although it is a long trip. Just hoping I'll be able to find a band.
PiNTSiZETHRiLLA  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need a band too...

wanna team up? i can do expert bass/guitar
batsmak  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, shift needs a bassist and a drummer. me + cyclone can't make it.
nipps  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazed wrote:
I think I'll be able to make this although it is a long trip. Just hoping I'll be able to find a band.

if your on vocals there will be more then enough bands for you to join! also [int and shift are looking for bands too i can tell from this thread! come ready to play! you ll get into a band!
quake1214  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://picasaweb.google.com/quake1214/BrooklynRockBandTournament

Some crummy pics I took today. I am sure better ones will surface soon.

Thanks for a great tournament, I think we all had a really good time. It was really cool to meet the people that you normally only know as usernames.

It was also pretty sweet to see UHR in action. You guys are just amazing, congrats on the win.
CraZy  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quake1214 wrote:

Thanks for a great tournament, I think we all had a really good time. It was really cool to meet the people that you normally only know as usernames.

Hey man, no problem. Thanks for comin out. I'm glad you guys had fun. This will definitely be happening again, probably in the summer time when everyone is out of school and stuff. I'll keep you all posted on that. Keep your eyes peeled to the forums we all know and love.

I have about 50 pictures. I have to go through them and see what to put up. I will do that tomorrow. It has been a long day/night. I'm tired.

Last edited by CraZy on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
Sophrosyne  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, I'm beat. I'll definitely have my review up tomorrow , but for now, here are my two fave pics so far:

Die! In a Fire & UHR

and

Die! In a Fire, 1/2 of UHR and our wonderful hosts, Nipps and p34nUt

lol @ Chris B looking pimp with that 20 in his hand ^_^

My Expert Vocals Vids / My Rocker Profile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Sophrosyne
LudaChris520  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Hey, I was proud of that $20 consolation prize. Remember, 2nd is the new 1st!

Great job running the tournament, guys.

And in case anyone was wondering, UHR is exactly as advertised. Maybe better. We chose a song that we thought we were particularly good at (Cherub Rock), and they proceeded to Full-Band Full Combo the crap out of it. Yikes.

Great group of guys. Congrats on the win. Truly a pleasure.

Die! In A Fire will have its day, though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: o5 LudaChris 2o
Crazed  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was probably the best tourny I've ever been to. Thank you Nipps and p34nUt. It was awesome to see UHR play, that Cherub Rock FBFC was amazing.

Also, I give Cowshark and Sophrosyne credit for being to sing well in that atmosphere. Not that I'm the greatest on vox or anything, but I thought it was tough. Good game everyone.
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazed wrote:
This was probably the best tourny I've ever been to. Thank you Nipps and p34nUt. It was awesome to see UHR play, that Cherub Rock FBFC was amazing.

Also, I give Cowshark and Sophrosyne credit for being to sing well in that atmosphere. Not that I'm the greatest on vox or anything, but I thought it was tough. Good game everyone.

Were you the singer in Thundercats?

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
nipps  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:
Crazed wrote:

yes he was!
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nipps wrote:
GurnKiller wrote:
Crazed wrote:

yes he was!

Aww, boo. I didn't even say hi! I didn't know he was a ScoreHero guy... thought he was just someone random who showed up lookin for a band.

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
CraZy  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:
nipps wrote:
GurnKiller wrote:
Crazed wrote:

yes he was!

Aww, boo. I didn't even say hi! I didn't know he was a ScoreHero guy... thought he was just someone random who showed up lookin for a band.

you're such an asshole gurn. how was the drive at 4 in the morning?? heh.
give cowshark my email so he can send me those pics. thanks dude

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy wrote:
how was the drive at 4 in the morning?? heh.
give cowshark my email so he can send me those pics. thanks dude

The drive was amazing... /sarcasm off. For some reason, on the way home my GPS took me into Manhattan rather than just back on the Verrazano (I would've gone, but it was 5am by that point, and was barely functioning, let alone enough to make my own decisions). So I ended up midtown, got lost a bit, but found the Lincoln Tunnel, and twas all good from there. I'll get Cow your email and have him send you pics. I'll be writing up a "UHR Weekend Extravaganza" post sometime in the next day or so. I know Drak has a bunch of pics to post from his drive to and back to Florida, too.

Thanks for the awesome tourney!

yakityyakblah wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: