FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Song list found in DLC files
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ldog12395  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope that is true
Rise Against, Foo Fighters, Blink-182 = win.
Whats my Age Again is a great choice.
Anthem, not a very popular song by blink, could have been a better song choice.
Sully  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a huge Alanis fan, but Jagged Little Pill a few great songs. Ironic is not one of them.

All I Really Want is the standout.

This album wouldn't surprise me at all. Female vocals are definitely lacking.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Boomsars  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

K in all seriousness, more Offspring is good, the Blink-182 songs aren't bad, and Maiden is ALWAYS good. But when are they going to give Aces High and Back to the Village? :(
BathTub  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh where was this list supposed to have come from?
kingtonyx  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathTub wrote:
Uh where was this list supposed to have come from?

trying to find this out myself

I think perhaps the .bin file that generated the list this topic was originally made for so many months ago
Kelthink  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this means we'll be gettin' a master of Run to the Hills on the great RB1 -> RB2 migration. I'm calling itâ„¢.

Update scores in list: [ ]

That's it
thetrout  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm ready to call this list bullshit, I could easily see "Jagged Little Pill" being one of the six albums. And that Offspring 6-pack was already confirmed by the band themselves. "Joshua Tree" would be a welcome but unexpected surprised - U2 still has yet to actually appear in a rhythm game. And "Number of the Beast?" Well, it's been said that covers are being replaced by masters - those three tracks plus the two we already have (rereleased in master form) plus a couple more would be pretty nice. If Maiden masters actually exist, this wouldn't surprise me in the least.

But seriously - Avril? A SIX PACK of Avril? Now, I could see a 3-Pack happening (Girlfriend, Sk8ter Boi, Complicated), but six would be a bit much for a flash-in-the-pan punk poser.
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thetrout wrote:
While I'm ready to call this list bullshit, I could easily see "Jagged Little Pill" being one of the six albums. And that Offspring 6-pack was already confirmed by the band themselves. "Joshua Tree" would be a welcome but unexpected surprised - U2 still has yet to actually appear in a rhythm game. And "Number of the Beast?" Well, it's been said that covers are being replaced by masters - those three tracks plus the two we already have (rereleased in master form) plus a couple more would be pretty nice. If Maiden masters actually exist, this wouldn't surprise me in the least.

But seriously - Avril? A SIX PACK of Avril? Now, I could see a 3-Pack happening (Girlfriend, Sk8ter Boi, Complicated), but six would be a bit much for a flash-in-the-pan punk poser.

lol, you had excellent points right up until the last one. Calling BS on a release just because you don't think that artist deserves that much coverage is a bit off. This logic would have made sure the Pixies NEVER existed in RB...yet we have Doolittle.

Sure we aren't fans of the stuff around here, but don't let that make you think no one anywhere is a fan of it. By the end of this DLC releasing business just about every artists will be represented in one way or another...its just watching from week to week and hoping your favorites are next.

That being said...I still hope this method of prediction works. I would love Maiden masters to death, and if that Alanis album is half as good on bass on every other track as YOK, then I'll buy it twice w/o a second thought.

But I will remain grounded due to the fact that we still don't have Nevermind or any more Rolling Stones. But I do know that you can't really fake this stuff, if its in the files, its in the files, especially when a mod from our forums can confirm it.

I like all of this list except for U2...I can't stand those guys...but DLC whoring must go on...here is hoping they don't actually release them...

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43

Last edited by Duce1621 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingtonyx  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thetrout wrote:

Avril would fill a bit of a gap in the Rock Band universe and it could be worse from that genre.

Plus I dunno if a flash in the pan is an accurate statement... I mean she's sold over 30 million albums!
Geeoff  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of You will be the new easiest vocal song probably. :P
foolosophy  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new pink & perky Avril is like a brainwashed moron. I thought she was OK, when she first broke through. Not exactly my thing, but I didn't hate her.
thetrout  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have been a bit hasty calling Avril flash-in-the-pan. Clearly she's still producing music. I just couldn't think of anymore songs beyond those three. (The fact that I could think of those three to begin with scares me a little.)
Domorin  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all those complaining about Avril, you and me might not like it, but she's insanely popular, she has the most viewed video on youtube, so I think if they release DLC with her songs then it'll sell really well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can totally...totally see Avril as the Pop album...

...........wow

A nice list, if true. How'd he get that I wonder..
obsoleteshock  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression that Avril Lavigne seemed like an album candidate since all of the songs are from the same disc.

Also, I don't think this list necessarily rules out Nevermind, since all of those tracks still might be in the .bin files. If this list is for real, someone might have just added the new tracks (while forgetting that we've already seen Brown Sugar).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 33 of 35

Jump to: