FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I need video help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bassani  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: I need video help Reply with quote

I guess this would be most fitting here, sorry if it doesn't.

I would just like to know what most ppl are using to capture the video from there TV. I'm not looking for a distant view of a TV, just something straight so that if I upload it to youtube or whatever that the video fits in the youtube screen correctly.

If it is of any value to needing to know what kind of TV I have to get the correct camera, cam corder, software for a cpu, or anything else, I have a Samsung LNT4066F. It has all the normal stuff you want when going for a HDTV like the HDMI ports and such.

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.
Teancum  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you want is a GameBridge
http://www.amazon.com/Gamebridge-AVC-1400-USB-Cnct-Xbox/dp/B000DLBAFU
Bassani  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would that make me play on the cpu instead of the TV? I'm not a software savy person, lol. So I get a little confused with stuff like this. Can you go a little more in depth about it? I also just had another friend who recommended the Dazzle Digital Video Creator 150, Here is the link directly to there site

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Dazzle/Digital+Video+Creator+150

Thanks for any more info that can be provided.
Emtee  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can most likely buy a cable from Radio Shack or somewhere like that, that will let you split the video so you can have it going into the Gamebridge as well as to your TV.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Argantes53 PSN Name: emtee
Bassani  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a form that has as little work as possible? Currently the only way I can do a vid is to set up a digital camera, record whatever, upload the recording to my cpu and then to youtube.

Sorry that I dont know too much about this, Im just trying to go for the easiest way possible and have a good quality video all in one. I dont really mind so much as to doing it the way I am now, but I dont want wires all over the place either such as splitting A/V connections to my TV and cpu.
Tiddles  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have superb quality on my videos and I will tell you how to record.

Supplies:
Video camera with an A/V slot
Some way to connect to your computer
RCA cables (A/V cables with both ends as cables)
editing program

1. plug the RCA cable into the camera, and the OUT part on your TV
2. connect it to your computer
3. go on the video playback mode and go in the settings
4. turn AV DV OUT on
5. go on your editing program
6. import!

XD
360 back in 1-2 weeks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Macaron11
Bassani  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way to just play on my TV while recording to my cpu? That is kinda why I posted the link of the Dazzle 150. Will the Dazzle be enough?
Bassani  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I just thought of something, currently I play on my TV using a HDMI connection, if I hook up the regular A/V cables to the gamebridge, that will do what I want, right? It should record off the regular A/V to the cpu while I play on my TV with the HDMI, right?
anonymous_103  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Bassani  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, thats a little more than I want to get into, lol. I just dont want to shell out all kinds of $ just to make a video, its not that important, lol. I appreciate all the advice everyone is giving out though. I think I might try just the gamebridge and see if it works like I think it could.

Hey btw, thx for the games the other day DBV, will have to do some more sometime. Oh, and check out my pedal that has not even 2 hours on it, lmao. Its on page 6

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3938&start=75
lintball  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For player shots, I use a DV camcorder plugged into my laptop via firewire to capture directly to premiere elements. My panasonic, without recording to a tape, has an auto off feature after 5 mins. Someone posted that leaving the tape door open disables the auto off.

For direct game captures, I use an Aiptek A-HD camcorder. It does basically what the gamebridge does, but is also a nice 720 camcorder. I get 2 hours on a 4gb SD card. It has an AV in so I can capture ANY input to SD in quicktime format. I use the composite inputs from the xbox for the aiptek capture and use the component to my TV. The Aiptek is about $120.
Bassani  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered a gamebridge on ebay for $7.99 Ill post up after I get it and let yall know if it works in the way I want it to. Thanks for all the input everyone.
AWrb4LYF  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys know if a gamebridge will be able to connect using Component cables to my ps3?

^^My Cliffs of Dover tapping
Bassani  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so. I kind of have the same issue with the 360. I think though because I play on my TV via HDMI I can also use the regular A/V cables to connect the gamebridge. Ill post up in a few days about this. Im not sure about the PS3 as I do not own one and have no idea if you can use 2 connections at once. If its like the 360 in that sense I would think that you could. Also pretty sure that the gamebridge only accepts regular A/V cables. But like I said, Ill post back up in a few days after I have it in hand and get a chance to mess with it a little.
Bassani  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok after getting the gamebridge, I had problems with lag. I ended up talking to Sully and he said get Y adapters so I can play on my TV and it will eliminate the lag, well it killed 99.9% of the lag, the difference was huge. For anyone wanting to get a gamebridge, I suggest that you get 3 Y adapters, 1 female to 2 male.

Thanks for your help Sully, I appreciate it.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bassanisquickplay
raunch99 wrote:
Congratulations! This accomplishment will go unmatched for quite some time I'd imagine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: