FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GDRB lefty flip glitch?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: GDRB lefty flip glitch? Reply with quote

So, the other night, I was playing some easy songs on lefty flip on GDRB for fun, when I noticed that I was missing every single YG note in the song. At first I was really worried that my green pad was quitting on me, but I didn't miss any other greens in the song, and when I switched to righty again, every thing worked fine. I then restarted the song, switched back to lefty flip, and tested out a YG hit before the song started. I realized that when I hit them both at the same time, instead of hitting YG, it would hit RY for some reason. wtf? Once again, everything worked fine on righty, only playing on lefty flip gave me any problems. Has this happened to anyone else, or was this just a one time thing? I haven't played any song since, so I don't know. (btw, I was just playing lefty flip for fun, so this isn't that big of a deal to me, but this must suck for actual lefties if this happens all the time)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of drumkit do you use? I'm wondering if it's the GHWT kit that might be the problem, because of the yellow being a cymbal. Just a thought though.
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using a WT Kit, but I don't see how having the yellow as the cymbal is a problem.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't conjecture any particular reason why, but it just seems like it might be relevant. Can anyone with a RB kit on wii play GDRB lefty flip and see if the problem happens with that setup too?
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would if i had GDRB.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
mbnasir6  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may not be exactly the same but its similar

On my E-Kit connected through GHWT MIDI Box my Crash Cymbal and Hi Hat cymbal (G+Y) don't always work together. But if I do any other combination (G)Pad (Y) Hi Hat, (G) Crash (Y) Tom, it registers just fine, i'm guessing its a fault in the GHWT Drum
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this problem in TBRB. With the GHWT kit, you can't hit yellow+green or orange+green at the same time, or else you get a red instead of a green (and sometimes a green as well). You can try playing while not hitting them EXACTLY at the same time, or you could just play righty. For a while there, my red pad didn't work, so I'd play on no-fail, but I used this glitch to activate and hit RYs and RBs and sometimes reds too, though it'd cause overhits.

In RB2, it doesn't happen. When I play righty in RB2, that same combination, when no notes are around, gives me a crash sound. I wonder if it might be happening on righty in RB2, but since the crash on righty is green and that combination of pads already includes a green, it doesn't cause any problems. IDK what I'm talking about, it's just a random theory.
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, told you it was a GHWT kit issue :p

But yeah that's interesting. I guess the compatibility just isn't perfect.
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a problem with the software not the GH Kit...

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
JosJuice  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
That's a problem with the software not the GH Kit...
AFAIK it's a software glitch that only happens when a GH kit is used.
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: JosJuice Wii Friend Code: 5959909536341960
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: