FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Drum Charts w/Overdrive Fills & DLC (TBRB, LRB, GDRB)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
buld0g  
 




Joined: 17 May 2008
Posts: 5
Location: Finland, Espoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for helping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
deepbluevibes  
 




Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 1832

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

server's down again.
_________________
Xbox 360 Gamertag: sskitzzo
Click here for all my videos
(RB Expert Drums, my music videos, other random stuff)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: sskitzzo
KEFIOX  
 




Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deepbluevibes wrote:
server's down again.


is it ever up?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: KEFIOX
singemfrc  
 




Joined: 10 Aug 2007
Posts: 3941
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site's up now but newest two weeks of DLC arent on there.

I have a complete cache of his site so I can still chart when his site is down. If anyone ever has an urgent need for a chart, PM me or instant message me I can provide you with any chart you need.
_________________
Add me on PSN if you have lots of DLC and want to play:
http://dlcquickplay.com/user/singemfrc
rbdb.online Share Code: 3W47Z3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail PSN Name: singemfrc
jpop  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Original .mid files Reply with quote

Is this possible to download from some place the .mid files?
I want to extract more information from them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhilipinoPride  
 




Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 26
Location: Reno, NV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you click on the link to download the .zip files for drums it says "page not found" would somebody be nice nice enough to make a new link so i can download the charts?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Philipino Pride
BassSlapper  
 




Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I get is this ...
http://i37.tinypic.com/210aiy0.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shvegait  
 




Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Posts: 375

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata: I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but for songs (or parts of songs) that are in x/8 or x/16 time (i.e. not in x/4 time), the colored bars for where fills and energy phrases are get messed up. For energy phrases, the notes are correctly marked white, but the green highlight is messed up. Furthermore, vocal charts get even more messed up. See: The Kill, March of the Pigs, Tom Sawyer. I assume that you just assume x/4 time for those particular calculations, but it makes those charts all ugly-like! Great work on the charts, please fix this if you get a chance
_________________
Expert Drums
PS2 RB, 360 RB2, RB3

Bladder of Steel/Platinum Artist - 2/15/09
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SPFCCMT  
 




Joined: 23 Mar 2008
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there anywhere were it has the OD paths to go with these scores?
_________________
GH 2 GOALS:

Beat Jordan Expert (X)
5* All Songs (set list) Expert (X)

GH 3 GOALS:

5* TTFAF () (4 stars)
5* All Setlist Songs (X)

GH A GOALS:

1000/1000 ()
5* All Songs (X)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rrwoods  
 




Joined: 09 Jul 2007
Posts: 343

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How accurate are the tempo markings for these? The reason I ask is that I write dance-game steps, and having the actual tempo changes for songs that drift would be freakin' awesome. I notice that some of the songs have precision to a tenth of a BPM, and some of them are to a whole BPM. Is that representative of the actual information in the .mid files?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kawigi  
 




Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 2876
Location: Redmond, WA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rrwoods wrote:
How accurate are the tempo markings for these? The reason I ask is that I write dance-game steps, and having the actual tempo changes for songs that drift would be freakin' awesome. I notice that some of the songs have precision to a tenth of a BPM, and some of them are to a whole BPM. Is that representative of the actual information in the .mid files?


The actual midi specification is that the tempo is in microseconds per beat, not beats per minute (This is part of the midi format, not anything that has to do with Rock Band specifically). The values on the charts are rounded. Since the value in the midi files is proportional to the inverse to the actual tempo, the actual BPM may or may not have a finite decimal representation :-) I'm guessing that the ones that have them rounded to a tenth of a BPM are more recent (or possibly just from some arbitrary period in time when ajanata was generating them with an extra digit).
_________________
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Moneybags137  
 




Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 837
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew to drums. how do I read the chart?
_________________

My Acc
Total Fcs [86] Latest: [Same Old Song and Dance]
Best(In terms of the Fc list): The Seeker
El jefe[4-7-09]
The log[4-10-09]
[51/70] FGFC GH3H
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address XBL Gamertag: moneybags137
ceegers  
 




Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I've been browsing around the forums and your charts.
First, I wanna say these are awesome, and even better that nobody had to do it by hand.
One thing I like about the guitar and bass sections is that you list what the base score is... I just kinda use that for my own purposes, to sorta "rank" my songs (in a Guitar Hero-esque way).
However... I can't seem to find Drum base scores. It seems to me it would just be all the individual measure scores added up, but I can't seem to find a list of those anywhere, nor on the chart itself (which I thought would be there, since the guitar ones do include a cumulative score).
Am I totally missing something? If not... does that sound like an easy add?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajanata  
 




Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 1167
Location: South Bay Area, CA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ceegers wrote:
Hey, I've been browsing around the forums and your charts.
First, I wanna say these are awesome, and even better that nobody had to do it by hand.
One thing I like about the guitar and bass sections is that you list what the base score is... I just kinda use that for my own purposes, to sorta "rank" my songs (in a Guitar Hero-esque way).
However... I can't seem to find Drum base scores. It seems to me it would just be all the individual measure scores added up, but I can't seem to find a list of those anywhere, nor on the chart itself (which I thought would be there, since the guitar ones do include a cumulative score).
Am I totally missing something? If not... does that sound like an easy add?

Base scores for drums are in the useful_stuff CSV file (open it up in Excel, Numbers, or some other spreadsheet program). I don't have it on the chart index because it's slightly less useful due to the fact that you'll end up with missing notes due to fills. Also, there not being any sustains makes them slightly less needed (instead just needing the note count).

Kawigi wrote:
rrwoods wrote:
How accurate are the tempo markings for these? The reason I ask is that I write dance-game steps, and having the actual tempo changes for songs that drift would be freakin' awesome. I notice that some of the songs have precision to a tenth of a BPM, and some of them are to a whole BPM. Is that representative of the actual information in the .mid files?


The actual midi specification is that the tempo is in microseconds per beat, not beats per minute (This is part of the midi format, not anything that has to do with Rock Band specifically). The values on the charts are rounded. Since the value in the midi files is proportional to the inverse to the actual tempo, the actual BPM may or may not have a finite decimal representation :-) I'm guessing that the ones that have them rounded to a tenth of a BPM are more recent (or possibly just from some arbitrary period in time when ajanata was generating them with an extra digit).

I believe all single-instrument charts should have it out to one decimal place, and all multi-instrument charts should have it to no decimal places (except two-instrument combinations with vocals, which should have it to one (fixed 02:30 EST 5 Jan)). If a given tempo is listed to no decimal places while others on the chart are, then it means that it rounded to .0 so PHP graciously decided to leave it off. I suppose I should fix it to always make it show the .0 so you know the sigfig.

I decided having the additional information on the wider charts would be nice, but the narrower charts don't have room for it, especially when there are a lot of tempo changes in rapid succession (see Green Grass and High Tides).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ajanata
Unpur3  
 




Joined: 01 Aug 2008
Posts: 1086
Location: 'near to' Manchester, England

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so helpful its untrue. Thankyou and keep up the good work.
_________________
"It is only after we loose everything, that we are free to do anything."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ToIYI
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Copyright © 2006-2017 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB