FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
North Carolina Get Together February 22-24 in Greenville, NC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: North Carolina Get Together February 22-24 in Greenville, NC Reply with quote

Alright, well I think I've figured out a weekend where I'll be able to have a nice SH get together. I'll see what kind of interest I get, I'll probably have it no matter what, but the more the merrier! This is open to anyone that is remotely close to, or doesn't mind driving here. (That goes for all you VA/SC players also). Alright, heres info:

What I Have: I have a PS2 with GH1, GH2, and GH80's, but left my controller at home, so if we want to play, someone will have to bring one or two of those. I also have a Xbox 360 with GH2, GH3 and Rock Band, along with other non-music games.
Date: February 22, 23, and 24
Location: Greenville, North Carolina (Will PM everyone exact address)
Details: I will have one extra bed that weekend, so someone can get that if they want. But other than that, I've got a small couch that someone could sleep on. Besides those though, you'll have to bring sleeping bags/pillows for yourself. You can bring food if you want, or pitch in some money and we'll order pizzas or something. Alcohol isn't restricted, but if you're going to drink, supply it yourself, since uh...I can't legally buy . Smoking will be allowed outside only. When I get a confirmed answer from everyone, I'll post my address and a way to get in touch with me, so everyone can get here. I'll also decide on a time when everyone can get here. So bring on the RSVP's!

Well, there you have it. Lets see what kind of turnout we can get, and have a pretty decent get together! Also, any other questions feel free to ask and I'll respond to them. Lets do this!

"The List":
[Definite]
sburymadness
Jmunny
ShinobiAC
[Have not gotten a Definite from:]
bdMoron (maybe)
colekc2
Cyclone (suck it up and make the trip )

Last edited by sburymadness on Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone?

sburymadness  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with some more information. Come on people no one would want to come to a get together in NC?!

GadeXTrigger  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would but i dont have a car yet lol

My Youtube page
www.youtube.com/GadeXTrigger
i dont have much up now but there is ALOT ALOT more to come
nivlac  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd do it, but that's a 10 hour drive for me bro. Perhaps when you're back in Salisbury between semesters something can be arranged. :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: I'd be down... Reply with quote

I live in the next town over from Greenville, and I've been hoping to find someone or some place that would want to do some Rock Band competitions/tournaments. I know I missed that last one by a long shot (and right before my birthday to boot, Feb. 27th) but if you're ever interested in doing another get together msg me and hopefully we can get something together. The band members I play with would appreciate some competition as well.

Hope you're staying cool in this recent heat wave, hehe. Later

jo
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PMS Silent Jo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: