FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SH League System Bugs / Suggestions / etc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Sign in on the "www" side of the site and try again - I've noticed I don't have this problem when I have "remember me" checked when I log in, but maybe it's just me.

This worked like a charm. Thank you very much

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes when I enter a score, instead of getting a "your scores were saved" page, I get a "invalid league id your scores were not saved" page. But when I go to my scores they are there, so it appears they have been saved. Not sure if this is a bug or something wrong on my end, but I thought I would mention it.
Carungi  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just like to know the total number of bands who signed up for the Full Band League. And if it's possible, who signed up and what their band is called?

Interface looks great though. Keep up the good work.
violinhero86  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deimos wrote:
dore wrote:
In the voxtar league, there is only one field for percentage/note streak. But you're playing two instruments. Soooo... what do you do?

For now, just write it down. I'll be fixing this up in the next day or two.

Any updates on this? If it's not ready by the deadline, how should we enter things?
luminousnerd  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, the leagues page is down...

this is a really bad time for this -_- I probably won't get all my songs finished in time now...

Edit: Yup, sure enough, I didn't get to enter my twists scores. Guess I'll drop out of that league...kinda pointless now isn't it
When is Didgeridoo Hero coming out?

Last edited by luminousnerd on Sun May 11, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: luminerd
flyndtmn22  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the main League Forum page where it lists the different league threads, I don't see all the different leagues listed, 2 that I am in at least (Standard Controller & Drum Twists). Is this intentional or were there no threads created for these leagues?
bisq  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so I'm really upset. I entered all four of my scores in the vox expert and the submission said my scores were accepted in all cases but only one of the four scores showed up in the standings. In some cases I entered multiple scores, wtf?

I have photos of all 4 scores and they have all been updated on the scorehero leaderboards in the last week. I don't know what else to do. I may have used a different browser when entering the one that showed up but i can't think of anything else. Is there a way for me to tell if the scores really got saved after entering them because I know of none, this is my first time in a league.
luminousnerd  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bisg, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Deimos wrote:
Going to be some oddities with the round 1 results for a bit, I'm just trying to get everything sorted out. I'm on my laptop in my hotel room (I'm away on vacation this weekend), so please be patient a bit. If anything's not figured out tonight I'll get it tomorrow or Tuesday for sure.

Divisions will likely be created by Wednesday or so, if enough scores were submitted.

Ok it looks like the same thing is going on now that happened to me before and prevented me from getting all my scores in *sob* Is this just me or what? I go to the leagues page and it redirects me to http://www.scorehero.com/?2
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: luminerd
Deimos  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luminousnerd wrote:
Ok it looks like the same thing is going on now that happened to me before and prevented me from getting all my scores in *sob* Is this just me or what? I go to the leagues page and it redirects me to http://www.scorehero.com/?2

You're not logged in. When it redirects you there, click the login link, log in, then go to the leagues page again.
russ7166  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bisq wrote:
ok so I'm really upset. I entered all four of my scores in the vox expert and the submission said my scores were accepted in all cases but only one of the four scores showed up in the standings. In some cases I entered multiple scores, wtf?

I have photos of all 4 scores and they have all been updated on the scorehero leaderboards in the last week. I don't know what else to do. I may have used a different browser when entering the one that showed up but i can't think of anything else. Is there a way for me to tell if the scores really got saved after entering them because I know of none, this is my first time in a league.

i had the same sorta thing happen to me. I had input all my scores into the drums hard on thursday, it said they were saved, and when i checked the standings today it said i hadn't posted any of the scores (N/A on all my possible scores)... i have pictures of all of them except one, wat's up?

PS: yes i did see wat luminousnerd said i just wanted to put this out there to show bisq isn't the only one with missing scores.

:]
Briane  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum is missing the Drum twist league thread.

Should be an interesting one, I'd love to see how some people are doing the various twists.
luminousnerd  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bug to report, I submitted scores yesterday for all the songs in the drum league, went back a few times and they were still there. Today they are gone -_- Not a huge deal because these scores weren't all that great and I probably will improve upon them anyway, but still a very scary bug.

Deimos wrote:
You're not logged in. When it redirects you there, click the login link, log in, then go to the leagues page again.

Oh, great, so my own stupidity cost me the league.
flyndtmn22  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a thread for the Standard Controller league so I can bitch about Knights of FUCKIN Cydonia as a song for this week.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyndtmn22 wrote:
How about a thread for the Standard Controller league so I can bitch about Knights of FUCKIN Cydonia as a song for this week.

You mean like this thread on the Guitar Hero side? >_>

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
flyndtmn22 wrote:

You mean like this thread on the Guitar Hero side? >_>

Sorry. I'm retarded. Brain fart...

-kicks self in face-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: