FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Vocals - Hard Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ral  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I finally came in 1st on a song here.
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, FP/LT isnt one of my strong songs... its in that range where i have to constantly change octaves >_>

Looks like we're gonna be in playoffs huh

.GH  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a good week considering I only tried once per song.

PLAYOFFS.

(I hate missing RIGHT before the end on a song. Gah.)
InstantClassic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: UGHHHHH!!! Reply with quote

The one time run through of every song while having this damn stomach flu didn't do me any favors...no matter just wanted in the PLAYOFFS!!!! Now the Competition begins!!!!

XB360 Expert Vocals GS songs on disc-
[x] 10 GS's
[x] 20 GS's
[x] 30 GS's
[x] 40 GS's
[42] 56 GS's

[x] 8.0 mil
[x] 9.0 mil
[x] 10.0 mil
[10.5] 11.0 mil

250 songs and counting!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: INSTANT CLAS5IC
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shweet I get a bye

I dont like singin Enter Sandman much, so Im glad

I figured I'd do the RB League community a favor and do some preliminary brackets for those who want to know who they are up against (and who they will be against if they win, etc.)

These aren't official from league managers, but should be helpful in visualising the playoffs.

gameboy673  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I got a pretty good score this time, I don't know if it will be enough to go to the next round though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I REALLY couldn't get the Yoooo to save my life.

I did alright, but I wish I could've FC'ed. Here's hoping I make it to the next round...to lose!

Hahahaha.
.GH  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gimme Shelter's the next song, just to let you folks know.

I SUCK at this song, so even if I advance I'm screwed.

Shit, double post.
Ral  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final song is I'm So Sick, ughh. Hopefully I made it past Instant Classic too so I could at least compete in the finals. I got 168,534 on Gimme Shelter.

InstantClassic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Great Season!!! Reply with quote

Hey guys, good luck to you 2 in the finals...i won't be playing in the "hard" difficulty league next season as i think it would be unfair for the ones who play their heart out on Hard just to have one of us top 4 or 5 beat them week in and week out during the season and the playoffs. Why do those others excluding the top 4 or 5 play on hard??...because they know they are to GOOD on medium...hence why i am playing next season on expert and shooting for some GOLD stars which i have a few of already. I would like to make the suggestion to the other top players in "hard" difficulty to do the same, so you would be doing a kind gesture in giving others their time in the sun!!! While you go play with the big fish haha!!! I'll never win a league now!!!lol Laterzzzzzzzz and again Good Luck in the finals!!!

XB360 Expert Vocals GS songs on disc-
[x] 10 GS's
[x] 20 GS's
[x] 30 GS's
[x] 40 GS's
[42] 56 GS's

[x] 8.0 mil
[x] 9.0 mil
[x] 10.0 mil
[10.5] 11.0 mil

250 songs and counting!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: INSTANT CLAS5IC
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Great Season!!! Reply with quote

InstantClassic wrote:
Hey guys, good luck to you 2 in the finals...i won't be playing in the "hard" difficulty league next season as i think it would be unfair for the ones who play their heart out on Hard just to have one of us top 4 or 5 beat them week in and week out during the season and the playoffs. Why do those others excluding the top 4 or 5 play on hard??...because they know they are to GOOD on medium...hence why i am playing next season on expert and shooting for some GOLD stars which i have a few of already. I would like to make the suggestion to the other top players in "hard" difficulty to do the same, so you would be doing a kind gesture in giving others their time in the sun!!! While you go play with the big fish haha!!! I'll never win a league now!!!lol Laterzzzzzzzz and again Good Luck in the finals!!!

I almost take offense to that.... I know that I would get destroyed on Expert, and at the time of signups, I hadn't even started Expert Career, so I didnt even know I would be getting any good scores at all.

And anyways the "top" hard players arent even the top anymore. Insane Asylum and sburymadness are DESTROYING our scores now. Imagine if they were in this league.

On a side note, I gotta find a way to hit that fuckin break.... and good luck to you Ral!

EDIT: From what I hear, Ive won! They had to pick a make or break song, so it wasn't really all that close from what Ral said, but Im glad I got the FC and hit that goddam Break

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: