FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Vocals - Expert Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elilasol  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the mods have reason to doubt your score, they will ask for proof. It would be wise to have that proof available yes.

I'll be streaming here:
Streams!

This is my Youtube thing, you will find various videos there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/elilasol
rabies  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dropped my hat into this league and signed up. *wave*
Actually..I signed up for almost all of them..and I have little time to play..so my goal is to run through each song for the league 3 time straight in a row and take the best one. I am sure that won't win me anything..but we'll see.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Have fun rabies. I've only signed up for vocals, but i only have three days a week to work on scores. Today being my last day i have to be happy with what i've got and go to work... I hate work sometimes. Ok.. most of the time.

I'll be streaming here:
Streams!

WiseOldUnicorn  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn my complete inability to sing Main Offender well.

Rock on, Pufferbutt! \m/ O_o \m/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: WiseOldUnicorn PSN Name: WiseOldUnicorn
batsmak  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hated MO, and could barely 5* it, then i randomly started doing better on it. FC soon, I hope...

Last edited by batsmak on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
marotw  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: MO and other thought Reply with quote

Without giving the secret, I could not sing MO until this week. Now I FC all nontalky parts all the time. The trick is that this song is only two notes. If you can sing two notes, you can 100% the song.

Addition note on my mind: People here seem to think that all the best players on RB upload their scores. I can guarantee that there are better vocalists than FCPhantom and Violinhero, and they dont upload scores. You may see some of them pop up for the league. Don't be shocked when you see new high scores based on better paths.
batsmak  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: MO and other thought Reply with quote

marotw wrote:

Addition note on my mind: People here seem to think that all the best players on RB upload their scores. I can guarantee that there are better vocalists than FCPhantom and Violinhero, and they dont upload scores. You may see some of them pop up for the league. Don't be shocked when you see new high scores based on better paths.

Idk about PS3, but XBL says that VH is the #1 Voxist right now, with Ajay, fcphantom, billtv, and a handful of others close behind, all of which are from SH...
pvtGramps  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking I'm pretty good on my scores--except I can't squeeze yet. How do you even do that for vocals?

Oh, and for everyone: Free win on me on "Foreplay/Long Time". I believe there's someone that mentioned a cheese grater before. Much more appropriate for "Long Time" than "Die, All Right!".
pmswedge  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: MO and other thought Reply with quote

batsmak wrote:
marotw wrote:

Idk about PS3, but XBL says that VH is the #1 Voxist right now, with Ajay, fcphantom, billtv, and a handful of others close behind, all of which are from SH...

Yeah I was gonna say... if there are better vocalists they aren't on the Xbox. Even Silver accounts post scores onto the leaderboards right?

Hopefully we do see some good competition emerge from the PS3 side though. It'll be interesting to see if anyone can squeeze better than VH on some of the songs in the game...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There's always a bigger fish" --Qui-Gon Jinn
Yay hyper-vague posts FTW.

EDIT: Sorry... that wasn't vague enough at the end there.
marotw  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

batsmak wrote:
marotw wrote:

Yeah I was gonna say... if there are better vocalists they aren't on the Xbox. Even Silver accounts post scores onto the leaderboards right?

Hopefully we do see some good competition emerge from the PS3 side though. It'll be interesting to see if anyone can squeeze better than VH on some of the songs in the game...

Um, you do know not everyone uploads songs to XL. In fact, a lot of my friends and I play offline a lot for many reasons. I just know that violinhero and FCPhantom are good, but I am not really impressed so far by what they do.
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

editted out for now

Last edited by cdylan13 on Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Elilasol  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that post is clearly against the rules

I'll be streaming here:
Streams!

cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why I didn't post the score dude. Its not because its the top score or anything either. Its just the number itself.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Phlippy78  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: MO and other thought Reply with quote

pmswedge wrote:
batsmak wrote:
marotw wrote:

well from the PS3 side if i had all my scores i think i'd be #1 but yeah i'm getting ok at squeezing and if Bach is in this he's pretty good too
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: