FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Drums - Medium Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I made it home safe from Las Vegas, had only 3 hours of sleep last night and am jet lagged...

I'm not sure who I'm going against, but good luck to you.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice wrote:
Well I made it home safe from Las Vegas, had only 3 hours of sleep last night and am jet lagged...

I'm not sure who I'm going against, but good luck to you.

'Tis me.

I can relate to the getting back from Vegas and being jetlagged thing -- did that about a year ago on the way back from a pool tournament, red-eye back to Atlanta. It sucked beyond description. So good luck to you, too.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh I forgot to enter a score for this round... >_< So much for this season.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow howd you forget to enter a score for a playoff round? ouch sorry to hear that.
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot also I think I would have won too... I'll play the rest to see how I would have done
Rocker, what was your score? I couldn't figure out a path so got 1567xx
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Rocker74  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
I forgot also I think I would have won too... I'll play the rest to see how I would have done
Rocker, what was your score? I couldn't figure out a path so got 1567xx

I got 156,854 with an 1152 note streak.
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh good, I would have lost anyway

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Ice, what did you get for Brainpower? I managed 74875. Might have missed a squeeze or two but I hate that song so much I didnt feel like going back to do it again.
Ice  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
So Ice, what did you get for Brainpower? I managed 74875. Might have missed a squeeze or two but I hate that song so much I didnt feel like going back to do it again.

Like I said before, I refuse to be a squeeze freak so I managed enough to make it through assuming that the score my opponent put in was his league score.

I doubt I'll even try more than a few times on TKAR. I hate Aerosmith and that song. That's not a "finals" song in my opinion anyway (for medium or hard, maybe expert). That's almost as bad as Pride and Joy for the damn car HellAshes won.

So good luck assuming your opponent didn't out squeeze you, he doesn't have any scores entered on medium.

And if he did well good luck to you king.

*Once again assuming my opponent's score is what he put in his scores*
Rocker74  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was my league score as well, good luck in the finals.
Ice  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocker74 wrote:
That was my league score as well

Well I'm glad I went with a real win and not a higher seed win. I almost settled for 74,475.

Rocker74 wrote:
good luck in the finals.

Thanks, I'm probably gonna need it.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice wrote:
Like I said before, I refuse to be a squeeze freak so I managed enough to make it through assuming that the score my opponent put in was his league score.
Whats the point of competing in a league if you refuse to get the maxium amount of points possible? Drum squeezing is incredibly easy. The fact that I can do it is proof of that :P The only squeeze I couldn't get was in Tom Sawyer theres a fill in the drum solo where the note under the fill is and I just couldnt move my right arm fast enough.

Quote:
I doubt I'll even try more than a few times on TKAR. I hate Aerosmith and that song. That's not a "finals" song in my opinion anyway (for medium or hard, maybe expert).
You're absolutely right. It's too bad we can't use DLC cause there's definitely a few down there that would be worthy. IMO they should have picked WGFA or GGAHT. Those are the only two on the main setlist that are difficult for me to FC still.

Quote:
So good luck assuming your opponent didn't out squeeze you, he doesn't have any scores entered on medium.
Yeah its possible I think laconic beat me by like 400. I must have missed a squeeze or two and not realized it when I was playing..but like I said I only played the song 2 or 3 times and then just let it go.
Ice  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Ice wrote:
Whats the point of competing in a league if you refuse to get the maxium amount of points possible? Drum squeezing is incredibly easy. The fact that I can do it is proof of that :P The only squeeze I couldn't get was in Tom Sawyer theres a fill in the drum solo where the note under the fill is and I just couldnt move my right arm fast enough.

Quote:
I doubt I'll even try more than a few times on TKAR. I hate Aerosmith and that song. That's not a "finals" song in my opinion anyway (for medium or hard, maybe expert).
You're absolutely right. It's too bad we can't use DLC cause there's definitely a few down there that would be worthy. IMO they should have picked WGFA or GGAHT. Those are the only two on the main setlist that are difficult for me to FC still.

Quote:
Yeah its possible I think laconic beat me by like 400. I must have missed a squeeze or two and not realized it when I was playing..but like I said I only played the song 2 or 3 times and then just let it go.

It's not whether or not I'm trying for max points, this is for fun. Some people figure out squeezing better than others. Drums squeezing is actually harder than squeezing on a guitar. The timing window to hit the phantom note is a hell of a lot less than hitting a note late or early on guitar. I'm not arguing the fact it maybe easier for you, but I just don't have the time to keep trying to figure out what note is there. Not to mention my drums misfire a lot anymore and drop notes. The more notes a song has the less chance I have to FC the song.

Anyway, good luck to you and it's been a fun season either way. Being runner up doesn't bother me you squeeze freak you .
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

168151 1432NS, you?
Ice  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you win
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: