FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Drums - Expert Discussion Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: S8 - RB - Drums - Expert Discussion Thread Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 8 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the expert Rock Band drum leagues.

We are still sorting out who will be commissioning each league this season.

Week 1 Songs
29 Fingers
Maps
Brainpower
Next to You

Week 2 Songs
Gimme Shelter
Highway Star
Suffragette City
Welcome Home

Week 3 Songs
Creep
Enter Sandman
Flirtin' With Disaster
Learn to Fly

Week 4 Songs
Celebrity Skin
Day Late, Dollar Short
Dead on Arrival
When You Were Young

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (9PM PST). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
Score - Note Streak and %.
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
This season, to facilitate score input, we will be using http://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions. Score submission will go up at some point tonight, it may not be ready exactly at midnight.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as season 7. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

What about the song poll?
We are looking into it, it might show up part way through the season.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
daevlol  

Location: The kingdom of Performance Mode where I reside as king.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

29 fingers FTMFL Rest is good though.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: S8 - RB - Drums - Expert Discussion Thread Reply with quote

elx wrote:
Week 1 Songs
29 Fingers
Maps
Brainpower
Next to You

God dammit. God dammit.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: S8 - RB - Drums - Expert Discussion Thread Reply with quote

Razzmatazz wrote:
elx wrote:
Week 1 Songs
29 Fingers
Maps
Brainpower
Next to You

God dammit. God dammit.

I greatly agree. Maybe this will finally be a chance for me to 5 star Next To You. I always get 3 or 4 dumb misses on 29 fingers and maps. Brainpower is going to be completely drilled into my head by next weekend.
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo I love Maps! Maybe this can be an excuse for me to maybe get a 29F FC?

Probably not.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: UncleGummers
throwawaystyle  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn it =[ i wish i could have joined up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: thr0wawaystyle
The0ldMan  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have maybe 5 or 6 3* songs on expert drums and 2 of them are in the first week. Damn. At least I'll get better at them and closer to 9 million.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The0ldMan
anonymous_103  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
warlock7735  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just broke my set last week in the endless setlist, and am waiting on a new one via RMA. If it doesn't come by the end of the week, am I SOL?
MHSTenor09  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

throwawaystyle wrote:

i think you can still sign up through the end of the week...? i thought they said sign ups until february 9...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
throwawaystyle  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MHSTenor09 wrote:
throwawaystyle wrote:

i think you can still sign up through the end of the week...? i thought they said sign ups until february 9...

I cant
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: thr0wawaystyle
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, very weird choice for songs, 29 fingers which is the easiest, and maps which is the gayest, crappy choice of songs.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one that's happy about these song choices? First league, I'll be able to get into the swing with these fairly easily.
Haggarduser  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoombabi wrote:
Am I the only one that's happy about these song choices? First league, I'll be able to get into the swing with these fairly easily.

Agreed, it's a great way to start the league. And I believe I'll do quite well on them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God damnit I wish I didn't have a Baroque Music midterm this Friday...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: UncleGummers
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: