FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Guitar - Expert Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morkai  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. here, I'm pretty sure we've reached the end of our season. Krim, you probably beat me. but I gave it a damn good shot.

in any case, it was a good run. I loved playing with all of these great people.

See you guys next season!
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went and improved my already 1st place score, with 343491 as a final result (after multiple hours of suffering from "League Finals Syndrome", being pissed off at not being able to FC the song, overstrumming it twice, and FCing it twice, once with an LP and again with a Strat for BRE points).

I'm sure you put up a good fight. Bring it on again next season (and maybe you won't get boned with a song that I specialize in).
Morkai  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
I went and improved my already 1st place score, with 343491 as a final result (after multiple hours of suffering from "League Finals Syndrome", being pissed off at not being able to FC the song, overstrumming it twice, and FCing it twice, once with an LP and again with a Strat for BRE points).

I'm sure you put up a good fight. Bring it on again next season (and maybe you won't get boned with a song that I specialize in).

Yeah, haha, lets hope for that one. I was just 3k shy of you. good game, Krim.

Last edited by Morkai on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: The Morkai
Npeaen  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that has to be the most hollow victory I've ever had. First, it's the lowest ranked division. Second, I won by default. Nobody I faced even bothered to submit a score.

I actually went and figured out how to get the yellow only section that was always breaking my streak when the 12 hit one comes up. I was proud of myself for getting my streak on the song up to the 800's.

Localization Manager- MediaLocate
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Npeaen PSN Name: Npeaen
rabies  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Npeaen wrote:
that has to be the most hollow victory I've ever had. First, it's the lowest ranked division. Second, I won by default. Nobody I faced even bothered to submit a score.

I actually went and figured out how to get the yellow only section that was always breaking my streak when the 12 hit one comes up. I was proud of myself for getting my streak on the song up to the 800's.

ouch..that has to suck..maybe you scared off all your competition?
I won too..and it was quite unexpected..I thougth for sure I would have to break 300k on Highway Star to even have a chance to win...

gg kornkamp

Also congrats to HighOctaneZedyz for expert 3 and of course KM for expert 1....that score stupifies me..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: