FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Guitar - Expert Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morkai  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
All my cards are on the table- you can see my score on xbox live. I demolished the old first and I got every squeeze my path would allow so if I lose, well congrats.

Yeah... whoever gets the highest score, post the path.

I think I may have the right one, though
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkai wrote:
Sully wrote:
All my cards are on the table- you can see my score on xbox live. I demolished the old first and I got every squeeze my path would allow so if I lose, well congrats.

Jeez, it feels like EVERYONE think's they've got the path. This should be interesting to see who's is best.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Morkai  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Morkai wrote:
Sully wrote:

Jeez, it feels like EVERYONE think's they've got the path. This should be interesting to see who's is best.

Obviously it's either you, moi, or thurman.
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathypathy:

Sully  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleh- I started the 3rd activation two beats early and missed the chords at the end in lieu of the notes at the beginning. Sigh.

edit: that may have only cost me ~224 points. Brian- did you beat me?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm, that's the same path I got, except I moved the 4th activation to the 3rd RB chord. I calculated that to be better, but I may have counted things wrong. *shrugs*

And I might as well come out with my score while I'm at it. I managed to get 164184 with an FC, so it looks like I'm advancing to the semi-finals. GG Sully.

EDIT:Crap, not Enter Sandman. Oh well, I was 99% sure it would be a song I wouldn't be able to FC. Time to practice the solo....A LOT. The FC is *possible*, but it's VERY unlikely that I'll get it in time.

KoE wrote:

Last edited by BrianBAM19 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
krimsunmunkeys  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn you... beat me by 14 points Brian.

Thurman91  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wont upload my score just yet, i wanna wait, until the leagues tell us who made it past, i know brian made it and brock too i think, but me and morkai is still a mystery, but i have a hunch he won against me.

also this week's song is Enter Sandman:

Thurman91 wrote:
actually happy about Wanted Dead or Alive as a league song, ive been meaning to improve upon it, my best bet, the next round will something of the last 2 tiers, most likely 2nd last tier (Foreplay/Long Time or Enter Sandman), then last for the final round (GG&HT or RttH i would bet)

did i call it or did i call it?
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thurman91 wrote:
i wont upload my score just yet, i wanna wait, until the leagues tell us who made it past, i know brian made it and brock too i think, but me and morkai is still a mystery, but i have a hunch he won against me.

Thurman91 wrote:
actually happy about Wanted Dead or Alive as a league song, ive been meaning to improve upon it, my best bet, the next round will something of the last 2 tiers, most likely 2nd last tier (Foreplay/Long Time or Enter Sandman), then last for the final round (GG&HT or RttH i would bet)

I highly doubt that. I looked up Brock's score on the XBL leaderboards, and his score was only 163,1xx. Krim got 1K over that, so it's Krim who's probably advancing, not Brock.

KoE wrote:
Thurman91  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Thurman91 wrote:

Thurman91 wrote:

I highly doubt that. I looked up Brock's score on the XBL leaderboards, and his score was only 163,1xx. Krim got 1K over that, so it's Krim who's probably advancing, not Brock.

oops, i confused myself, i thought brock went up against sully and you against krim because he said "damn, you beat me" but yes, krim made it through and you made it past sully, still me and morkai's fate is still a mystery...for now
krimsunmunkeys  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the "damn you beat me" thing was just as far as who's going to have 1st on SH after today, rather than who's moving on to the next round.

I was damn excited for this score too...
Morkai  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thurman91 wrote:

Thurman91 wrote:

I'll come out with my score if you do, thurman.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly me thinking I could beat krim . I had a good run, so I'm happy. I'll definitely be back next season.

To krim: Good path, just move the first activation forward two notes. You'll get some ticks from the RB sustain. I'm surprised that you all came up with great paths but didn't manage to come up with what I thought was the easiest activation. I still lost big, so it doesn't really matter though .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkai wrote:
Thurman91 wrote:

Thurman91 wrote:

i uploaded it, go and check it out and you'll know if you beat me or not (im leaning towards you beating me)
Morkai  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thurman91 wrote:
Morkai wrote:
Thurman91 wrote:

Thurman91 wrote:

i uploaded it, go and check it out and you'll know if you beat me or not (im leaning towards you beating me)

Well. i guess you fell short of me by 800 points.
That was an unusually good round for me. I found the exact same path krim used. but he outsqueezed me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: