FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Caught this on gamefaqs, supposedly out of March OXM, DLC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DonkeyDood15  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh looks like these come out just in time for our EU release
Cliff  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
The "trash pack" ...

Best typo ever. Also, I agree, but I'll have to get it for drum mania. My little female singer is not going to be happy with the vocals, though.
Libb  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks to be a light purchase month for me (my wallet is thanking it for that though, between the RB DLC and the January XBLA releases (REZ FTW!!!!!one1!), I've been burning through points...), but the classic rock week looks awesome - Bad Company is fantastic no matter what song you pick (although I still want to belt out "Baaaaaad Company, and I can't deny, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Company, 'Til the day I die!" at the top of my lungs...), Skynyrd is effing Skynyrd, and Message in a Bottle was one of my favorite non-upper tier songs in GH2 (great warm-up song, in my opinion better than Less Talk More Rokk for that purpose.).

Why is it that every week they have three songs I'll gladly buy altogether, they refuse to put them in packs? It's a conspiracy to make me, and me alone, spend more, I tell you!
spartancl44  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an amazing month of DLC March will be. The metal pack at the beginning is something I've been hoping for since the game came out...At The Gates is an incredible surprise. The Skynyrd and Metallica stuff will be great, as well as the throwback favorites from GH2 and 80's. My girlfriend will be really excited for The Perfect Drug, and even though not every single song interests me, I'm too pumped about the stuff that does to care. HMX cannot be given enough credit for how great they've been doing with the DLC each and every week. I swear I've probably posted those exact same words somewhere else on these boards, but every week I feel the same way. I never cease to be impressed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spartancl44 wrote:
HMX cannot be given enough credit for how great they've been doing with the DLC each and every week. I swear I've probably posted those exact same words somewhere else on these boards, but every week I feel the same way. I never cease to be impressed.

exactly what i was thinking.
throwawaystyle  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this Bad Company song kicks a lot of ass. And listening to Simple Man I am very excited about it. The vocals will be fun for the both of these. I'm going to download this song right now that is going to be "insane on drums", as some of you are saying.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: thr0wawaystyle
evanft  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best. Month. Yet. I can easily see myself buying 9 of those songs, if not 10.
how do u beat one on hard? i kno its not bout money but..

When the notes come by, play them on the guitar. Don't fail by the end of the song.
vader9200  

Location: The town from the movie in The Haunting in Connecticut

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niiice if this is true, the second and fourth weeks are awesome!! and the others arent too shabby neither
DonkeyDood15  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I don't really listen to NIN. And I know NONE of the first week songs/artists.

But the rest is
Geeoff  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1vMa2_jPtFI

The link to Shadow World by The Haunted in the post with all the Youtube videos doesn't work. It's the first song in this video. Sounds like the most kick ass song in the thrash pack to me. Should be crazy on vocals!
Aximand  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At The Gates and The Haunted are a complete shock. In the "Oh my god two of my favourite bands" sense. Holy fucking shit Not the most difficult of either band's songs, but they'll be fun as all hell to play

Not a big fan of Evile, they do nothing original to my ears, but I can live with that.

Harmonix just keep on delivering with RB, looks like us in the UK will have our hands full come release date over here.

Municipal Waste would beat the shit out of any DLC ever. :/
trashthisdumptim  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HATRIKK wrote:
I have even more pics up for more proof.

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg318/hatrikk/?action=view&current=100_9159.jpg

March 2008 calendar

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg318/hatrikk/?action=view&current=100_9161.jpg

Cover with my GameFAQs username next to it(by request)

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg318/hatrikk/?action=view&current=100_9160.jpg

The actual page(by request)

The crossed out parts have my address on them. Had to re upload the pics.

More info, I didn't put this on GameFAQs-

GOTY awards are in this issue. Rock Band wins. I was surprised by this as much as the next guy. Personally, I expected Mass Effect or Halo 3 to win, but they said they couldn't get enough of it and that HMX is doing great on keeping their fans happy. I agree.

Huge preview in this issue- covers a lot of games for 2008. Looks to be another solid year.

Anyway- If there is ANYONE who still thinks I am making this up, I urge you to wait your two weeks until this hits shelves. Again, I have no clue why I got this issue early. I have no insider info, I don't know the February DLC list, and I don't work for OXM. I'm fucking 14 years old.

Any other questions, post them here or in my thread on GameFAQs.

On the calendar (March 14), what does it say about Guitar Hero III? I could see one of the squares with it.
DonkeyDood15  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geeoff wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1vMa2_jPtFI

The link to Shadow World by The Haunted in the post with all the Youtube videos doesn't work. It's the first song in this video. Sounds like the most kick ass song in the thrash pack to me. Should be crazy on vocals!

Must.... play... vocals....

I LOVE screaming songs. I can't scream myself, but I'd love to just mess about with that tune !!!
evilgoat  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think these are pretty much all fantastic songs for all instruments. I'm not as familiar with all three thrash songs as the rest of the potential DLC, but I was just wondering about the double bass (slow, but double) in the chorus of Fuel. On DTXMania at least I have 2 bass pedals, but my foot isn't that fast. EA either needs to give us a functioning double bass pedal or Harmonix should stop choosing songs that need to be dulled down. Mind you, this is opinion and it's only about 40% what I feel atm.

XBL ragnartheawful PSN Ragnar_the_Awful
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ragnartheawful PSN Name: Ragnar_the_Awful
pvtGramps  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so all you metal people can kill me, but my fingers are crossed that there'll be some real mellow stuff in February.

I mean, would it kill them to put a Barenaked Ladies pack out ("Another Postcard", "One Week", "You Can Be My Yoko Ono")? At least one Jimmy Buffett song? ("Fruitcakes" FTW! No, seriously, youtube it. Its funny."Why Don't We Get Drunk (And Screw?)", C'mon... XD) "End of the World as We Know It"? Meh... more of why my name's Gramps I suppose.

Major kudos though to Harmonix. 2.5 mil downloads and counting. Wow. And i've bought more than a few and cleaned out the $1.00 week songs cause they're pretty fun, kiddie as they were. My problem's kind of my meandering through less than coherent music. Lol!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: