FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I suck at path-making, 2-part bands, Guitar/Bass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: I suck at path-making, 2-part bands, Guitar/Bass Reply with quote

I tried making a path for Here It Goes Again, bass and guitar, worked on it for an hour and a half! Then my friend and I FCed it and got 20k under the best score, I was disappointed I hope the band path I made for it goes better

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!

Last edited by meister on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Fedora  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: I suck at path-making Reply with quote

meister wrote:
I tried making a path for Here It Goes Again, bass and guitar, worked on it for an hour and a half! Then my friend and I FCed it and got 20k under the best score, I was disappointed I hope the band path I made for it goes better

The problem with band paths in a lot of songs is that you can't always account for unity bonuses unless all three of your bandmates are just that good that they'll never miss.

Which is true, sometimes.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
punkmetalpimp677  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: I suck at path-making Reply with quote

meister wrote:

Bass and guitar? That would be me and my friend with the best score, and we didn't even make a path. Plus I missed a note on guitar lol. From what I remember, it was something along the lines of chorus 1, chorus 2, and verse 3, i dont remember if there was any after that, after verse 3 just use it when you get it i guess lol.
Protein
Sev

LISTEN TO THEM AND SPREAD THE WORD!

(Dream Theater is still the best band ever)
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I figured something out, but bass hardly having any notes confused me; the full band path was way easier to make ha ha.

Do many people even try finding paths for 2 or 3 parts? There aren't even topics for them

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: