FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information For Season 8 Rock Band Leagues!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Information For Season 8 Rock Band Leagues! Reply with quote

We no longer will have a signup thread that you must post in. Simply go here: http://www.scorehero.com/leagues and choose the leagues you wish to participate in.

Welcome back to another exciting season of Scorehero leagues. As with Season 7 we will be running leagues for Guitar Hero 3. We are also happy to be presenting for the first time ever, Rock Band Leagues. For information about Guitar Hero 3 Leagues, please click here: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49044

As we have hinted at in the last couple of weeks, we have some big changes in store this season. First of all, we would like to welcome Alakaiser, Armageddon and socrstopr to the league staff. They will be helping to pick up some of the extra work due to adding Rock Band Leagues.

The second big change, is the fact that we will no longer be using GHEvents to run leagues and collect scores. Deimos has been kind enough to build a league interface that is integrated directly into Scorehero. You will be able to signup using your same Scorehero account that you already have. We no longer will have a signup thread that you must post in. Simply go here: http://www.scorehero.com/leagues and choose the leagues you wish to participate in. Please be aware that we have the ability to move your signup as we see fit.

Week 1 will begin on Sunday, February 3rd. Signups will be taken through the end of Week 1, after that point, no more signups will be allowed. For playoffs, around half of the active players in each league will move on to the playoffs. However, you must submit for week 4 in order to qualify for playoffs, or if unable to submit in week 4, you must notify your commissioner prior to the week 4 deadline.

Another advantage to the new league interface is that results will be reported directly on site. However, we have decided to place a 24 hour embargo on results. This will give us sufficient time to scan the results for any errors, and fix any issues that may arise. This means that while scores are due at 11:59 EST, Saturday night, results will go up 24 hours from that time. We realize this is later than it has been in the past, but it will also allow for results to be posted at a consistent time.

The Rock Band Leagues available this season are:

Guitar - Players have a choice to signup for either Expert, Hard or Medium.

Bass
- Players have a choice to signup for either Expert, Hard or Medium. (These signups will be up later today)

Drums
- Players have a choice to signup for either Expert, Hard or Medium.

Vocals - Players have a choice to signup for either Expert, Hard or Medium.

All leagues are multi-platform. The difficultys are also open registration at this time. We would request that you place yourself in an appropriate difficulty rating for your skill.

Any leagues with less than 15 qualified signups will be dropped, and participants will be bumped up one difficulty.

For those of you interested in competing in both Guitar Hero and Rock Band leagues, you are in luck. You may sign up for ONE GH3 league, and 1 league for each instrument on the Rock Band side

Last edited by elx on Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
machchunk  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Guitar encompass Bass also? If not, would there be any chance for a Bass league sometime in the future?
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
TheDynasty2430  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
Does Guitar encompass Bass also? If not, would there be any chance for a Bass league sometime in the future?

seconded.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:

It would depend on if theres enough support for it, we honestly didnt anticipate there being enough support to run it.
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I'll be in 3 at once, GH3, drums, and guitar. It will be fun and 2 in X, 1 in M lol

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
trav3ler  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, finally!

In for guitar expert.

Goals:
Gold Star the main RB3 setlist [] (54/82)
That's gonna take a while... ><
Apollo  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fun

Last edited by Apollo on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo wrote:
Expert guitar please

Read the first post again please.
MasterChief13  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Information For Season 8 Rock Band Leagues! Reply with quote

elx wrote:
Welcome back to another exciting season of Scorehero leagues. As with Season 7 we will be running leagues for Guitar Hero 3. We are also happy to be presenting for the first time ever, Rock Band Leagues. For information about Guitar Hero 3 Leagues, please click here: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49044

As we have hinted at in the last couple of weeks, we have some big changes in store this season. First of all, we would like to welcome Alakaiser, Armageddon and socrstopr to the league staff. They will be helping to pick up some of the extra work due to adding Rock Band Leagues.

The second big change, is the fact that we will no longer be using GHEvents to run leagues and collect scores. Deimos has been kind enough to build a league interface that is integrated directly into Scorehero. You will be able to signup using your same Scorehero account that you already have. We no longer will have a signup thread that you must post in. Simply go here: http://www.scorehero.com/leagues and choose the leagues you wish to participate in. Please be aware that we have the ability to move your signup as we see fit.

Week 1 will begin on Sunday, February 3rd. Signups will be taken through the end of Week 1, after that point, no more signups will be allowed. For playoffs, around half of the active players in each league will move on to the playoffs. However, you must submit for week 4 in order to qualify for playoffs, or if unable to submit in week 4, you must notify your commissioner prior to the week 4 deadline.

Another advantage to the new league interface is that results will be reported directly on site. However, we have decided to place a 24 hour embargo on results. This will give us sufficient time to scan the results for any errors, and fix any issues that may arise. This means that while scores are due at 11:59 EST, Saturday night, results will go up 24 hours from that time. We realize this is later than it has been in the past, but it will also allow for results to be posted at a consistent time.

The Rock Band Leagues available this season are:

Guitar - Players have a choice to signup for either Expert, Hard or Medium.

Drums)
- Players have a choice to signup for either Expert, Hard or Medium.

Vocals - Players have a choice to signup for either Expert, Hard or Medium.

All leagues are multi-platform. The difficultys are also open registration at this time. We would request that you place yourself in an appropriate difficulty rating for your skill.

Any leagues with less than 15 qualified signups will be dropped, and participants will be bumped up one difficulty.

For those of you interested in competing in both Guitar Hero and Rock Band leagues, you are in luck. You may sign up for ONE GH3 league, and 1 league for each instrument on the Rock Band side

ill take guitar expert and vocals medium if this is a invalid form then show me how to do a form
lll.1st on a song wii []
llll.1st on Guitar Hero Encore Rock's The 80's []
Funny Facts
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: Information For Season 8 Rock Band Leagues! Reply with quote

MasterChief13 wrote:

ill take guitar expert and vocals medium if this is a invalid form then show me how to do a form

.GH  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Information For Season 8 Rock Band Leagues! Reply with quote

elx wrote:
MasterChief13 wrote:

Epic win.

Sweetness, GREAT news!
MasterChief13  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Information For Season 8 Rock Band Leagues! Reply with quote

elx wrote:
MasterChief13 wrote:

ok never mind figured out how it didnt work the link didnt work at first but now it works
lll.1st on a song wii []
llll.1st on Guitar Hero Encore Rock's The 80's []
Funny Facts
deadmenwalking  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must be kidding me. I've been on this site for nearly a year and I had no idea there was leagues until today. Well at least I'm signed up for this season.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Rhino194 PSN Name: Rhino194
.GH  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question on a few things.

For RB Guitar I assume it doesn't matter which one you use.

For Drums, are you able to have a modified Bass Pedal (such as a real drum pedal)?

And for Vox, is humming aloud?
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.GH wrote:
Question on a few things.

For RB Guitar I assume it doesn't matter which one you use.

For Drums, are you able to have a modified Bass Pedal (such as a real drum pedal)?

And for Vox, is humming aloud?

These situations work the same way as on the site, so humming is aloud, as are modded, SINGLE bass pedals. Double bass pedal setups are not allowed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: