FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information For Season 8 Rock Band Leagues!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

natiko wrote:
I never really post (hope that's not a big deal lol). I generally just read things (bit creepy but eh, whatever xP). My question is about the drums for Rock Band..on expert I've beaten every song except Run to the Hills and Won't Get Fooled Again (also have two DLC songs I haven't beat and three songs in the Bonus section..though I can't try two of them yet lol). I also had trouble with a few songs that I've only beat one or two times. So..basically, should I play on expert or bump down to hard?

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help me lol

Well know that these two songs CAN be chosen as a song to play, however if you are willing to take that risk, and if you are really good at the other songs, you could probably stay at expert, but if you are worried those two songs will show up, or you're doubting yourself on the other songs, I'd switch.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
natiko  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice And yeah, just to be safe I'll go with hard and see how that goes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Natiko
T-Pain  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x guitar + M drums XD i stink at drums hopefully medium drums dont get cancelled due to lack of signups!
throwawaystyle  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also signed up for hard guitar...hopefully we can get enough people in that league for it to go on, but I dont think a lot of people play Rock Band guitar on hard.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: thr0wawaystyle
bored4fun144  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't wait! I'm in everything but drums. and i used the your doing it wrong this as my sig. haha.

ill take guitar expert and vocals medium if this is a invalid form then show me how to do a form

The0ldMan  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in for expert guitar and drums. I'm not that great on drums yet, but I'm hoping the competition drives me to excellence. Guitar, if there's 30 people, someone has to come in 15th, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The0ldMan
Banzai  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In for expert guitar and bass, with hard vocals. Hopefully my Xplorer will hold up: my Les Paul's blue button decided to crap out on me.

Put in Scores for Rock Band

5* my way through Bonus Career on Guitar
Get a better mic
40 G* in Guitar Solo Career
5* everything in Guitar Solo Career (Expert)
skeltonath  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way vocals can be multi-console. The tambourine hits are affected by your current multiplier on ps2, while they are not on the 360. This can make for some large score differences on songs with lots of tambourine (DFTR for example).

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: The Skeltonath
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skeltonath wrote:
There is no way vocals can be multi-console. The tambourine hits are affected by your current multiplier on ps2, while they are not on the 360. This can make for some large score differences on songs with lots of tambourine (DFTR for example).

I'm sigging that last part. I think you can figiure out why.

But he's right.
T3hFox  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expert Guitar
Expert Guitar Hero
Medium Drums

I've always wanted to do a league, I've just always forgotten to sign up.
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisdaschwab912 wrote:
skeltonath wrote:

I'm sigging that last part. I think you can figiure out why.

But he's right.

I don't get it...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
meister  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I don't get that sig either lol. I think there should be plenty of signups for drums medium. I am there and at least 2 people just on this page, so it should be okay. I should finish my medium career, even though I barely beat GG&HT 500 note streak and 90% lol

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might sign up for medium drums, or hard, but I don't want to get killed...
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

going bak to the sig part. i get it. he said "songs with lots of tambourine". DFTR has cowbell, not tambourine.

EDIT: sorry i meant lots, not lost.

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.

Last edited by WildcatTennis on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildcatTennis wrote:
going bak to the sig part. i get it. he said "songs with lost of tambourine". DFTR has cowbell, not tambourine.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. nice
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: