FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Donations / Account Upgrades

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Donations / Account Upgrades Reply with quote

Please discuss this topic at http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=665

A store has been added to the site where I am now accepting donations, and where you can finally spent the contribution points you've been collecting.

Donations will earn you contribution points based on your amount which is explained on the Store page. You don't need a PayPal account to donate, I accept most credit cards as well. I would greatly appreciate any donations you could make for my efforts spent on the site to help me cover the monthly server/bandwidth costs.

For now, there is only one upgrade available to increase your score limit from a maximum of 3 scores per song to a higher value. There is no limit on how high you can upgrade it, but the cost goes up with each upgrade.

Feel free to either upgrade now, or to save your points and wait for future upgrades which will be available. However, all upgrades are non-reversible so plan accordingly.

I'll listen here for suggestions to add to the Store. Also if you have trouble making a donation for any reason let me know. Thanks.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: