FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Question about Scorehero

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkKnight720  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Question about Scorehero Reply with quote

When Scorehero just started out, (in it's first 6 months or so), were the amount of people inputting scores about at where it is for Rock Band at this point?

I don't really know why I'm asking this, but I'm just a bit curious (and hoping it will pick up soon, which I think it will).

PeridotWeapon  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logically it should - the game has only been out for what, two months at this point? It may feel like forever an a day, but the official release date was November 20th. Give it time.

It's also a much different world than Guitar Hero was. The game is split between three different systems, each with their own subset of scores. There are also people who specialize in each instrument, and those who prefer playing bands over individual. So from that perspective, you'll never see the sheer BULK of entries in a particular instrument of a song that you do in Guitar Hero.

While most of the players seem to be on the 360 version, you can compare and contrast your scores with the other systems as well.Just keep in mind that the PS2 has lower Gold Star cutoffs, but I think their charts and scoring system should still be the same apart from that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: