FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
9/16 DLC: Elle King, Miranda Lambert and My Kid Brother!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:01 pm    Post subject: 9/16 DLC: Elle King, Miranda Lambert and My Kid Brother! Reply with quote

ElleKing_9_16_DLC_twitter1.png
Harmonix wrote:
Elle King made waves in the music world in 2015 with her debut album Love Stuff and follow up Shake The Spirit in 2018. Her latest single Drunk (And I Dont Wanna Go Home) was released back in February of this year and features country music star Miranda Lambert. The track also features an iconic drum intro leading into a four-on-the-floor chorus with some great banjo and fiddle layers that combine with Elle Kings strong vocal delivery to give the track that strong modern country sound.

If you want to get more music from Elle King, check out www.elleking.com for merch, music videos and social media links to keep up with any upcoming releases.

Check out Miranda Lambert at www.mirandalambert.com/ to pick up merch, check out tour dates and listen to her new music.

Starting out with an iconic gritty guitar lick, Native Tongue by Leesburg, Virginia band My Kid Brother was released in early 2020 on their Good News EP. Accompanying the intro guitar in the verse is just drums and vocals, creating a stripped-down feel before leading into the heavy half-time chorus with added bass, guitar layers and vocal harmonies.

Available now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, and PS5:

Rivals Season 23 Season Pass - ($23.99/$23.99)
Entitles purchaser to all songs released over the course of the Season 23.

• Drunk (And I Don't Wanna Go Home) by Elle King & Miranda Lambert ($1.99/$1.99)

• Native Tongue by My Kid Brother ($1.99/$1.99)

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation systems approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One/Xbox Series X and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: