FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2/4 DLC: Bayside and Surf Mesa!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:08 pm    Post subject: 2/4 DLC: Bayside and Surf Mesa! Reply with quote

bssfe2_4_DLC_twitter_2.png
Harmonix wrote:
The sun is shining on this week's DLC from Bayside and Surf Mesa ft. Emilee.

Baysides fifth studio album, Killing Time, came after the band signed to major label Wind-Up records, and ahead of its release in February 2011, the music video for Sick, Sick, Sick was made available as a first single. Players who love rockin riffs, a good guitar solo, bouncy basslines, and more this one is for you.

Powell Aguirre, or better known as Surf Mesa, is a musician from Seattle. He grew up in a music-centric household with a jazz saxophonist as a parent. After moving to Los Angeles, Surf Mesa released ily (i love you baby), which features vocals by Emilee Flood. The song was originally released in 2019, then the song was re-released in 2020 and gained popularity through TikTok. The song has charted high across the world, even topping Billboards US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs, Mainstream Top 40, and more. The lyrics repeat the chorus of Frankie Vallis 1967 hit Cant Take My Eyes Off You. Vocalists looking for a chill song to play, heres your chance.

Keep up with Surf Mesa on his Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SurfMesa/. Check out his updates, links to all of his music, and become part of the community.

Dont forget about Season 20s Season Pass. It includes *all* of the new DLC that will be released over the course of Season 20, regardless of whether it is in the spotlight or not. Its a big bundle with a big savings. The Season 20 Season Pass is available for purchase now.

Available now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, and PS5:

Rivals Season 20 Season Pass - ($26.99/$26.99)
Entitles purchaser to all songs released over the course of the Season 20.

• Sick, Sick, Sick by Bayside ($1.99/$1.99)

• ily (i love you baby) by Surf Mesa ft. Emilee ($1.99/$1.99)

Available now ONLY on Xbox One and Xbox Series X:

• Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver ($1.99)
    This song was pulled from PS4 due to an error and will be made available for PS4 later.

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation systems approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One/Xbox Series X and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI: Take Me Home is now available on ps4 with the Original version like the Xbox One. can you enable scoring ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: