FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
9/24 DLC: Gabby Barrett and Band Of Skulls!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:49 pm    Post subject: 9/24 DLC: Gabby Barrett and Band Of Skulls! Reply with quote

bohgb9_24_DLC_twitter.png
Harmonix wrote:
Warm up those vocal cords. DLC from Band of Skulls and Gabby Barrett is coming at you this week.

Band of Skulls I Know What I Am was the first single from the English bands debut album, Baby Darling Doll Face Honey. This track blends genres with a vintage, gritty sound. Guitarists can show off their skills on the short, but intricate, ripping solo. Lets not forget the back and forth vocals between Russell Marsden and Emma Richardson, perfect for the beginning of your set list.

Gabby Barretts career skyrocketed into success as she competed in ABCs singing competition show, American Idol. She finished 3rd on Season 16 of the show and followed up by releasing I Hope her powerful debut single. I Hope led her to signing a record deal and landed in the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. Since its release in July 2019, I Hope has been certified 2x Platinum. The song became an anthem for the brokenhearted, speaking a revengeful tale of an ex-partner. For the folks who are excited to belt out some songs at the top of their lungs, this ones for you.

Enjoying I Hope? Visit gabbybarrett.com for all of the latest news on Gabby Barrett! Join her mailing list, listen to her music, browse merch, and more.

Gabby Barretts I Hope will be available for $1.49 for the first two weeks, and then $1.99 going forward. Band of Skulls I Know What I am will be available for $1.99 on the Rock Band Music Store.

Dont forget about the brand-new Season Pass. It includes *all* of the new DLC that will be released over the course of Season 18, regardless of whether its in the spotlight or not. Its a big bundle with a big savings. The Season 18 Season Pass is available for purchase now.

Available now on Xbox One and Playstation 4:

Rivals Season 18 Season Pass - ($19.99/$19.99)
Entitles purchaser to all of the songs over the course of the Season 18.

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shouldnt there be an announcement for RB3 export being delisted in December ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
shouldnt there be an announcement for RB3 export being delisted in December ?
That's a good idea I'll do one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: