FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7/27 DLC: All That Remains, Between Buried/Me, Of Monsters/M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:12 pm    Post subject: 7/27 DLC: All That Remains, Between Buried/Me, Of Monsters/M Reply with quote

EndOJulyDLCWide.png
Harmonix wrote:
Were closing out July with DLC additions from All That Remains, Between the Buried and Me, and Of Monsters And Men!

Another All That Remains song joins Rock Band 4 this week, this time its For We Are Many. While not an official single, the song was the first track released from the album of the same name. For We Are Many is the bands highest-performing album, breaking into the top 10 of the Billboard 200, and doing even better on the Canadian Albums Chart. Just like other All That Remains songs, For We Are Many is tough. Guitar has everything from chord patterns to galloping, while drums have constant fills with lots of bass pedal.

Obfuscation from Between the Buried and Me is up next. Obfuscation is the first single from The Great Misdirect, the bands fifth album. Reaching #6 on Billboard Hard Rock Albums, The Great Misdirect was another success for Between the Buried and Me. A decade on, Obfuscation is one of the bands most played live tracks. At nearly ten minutes long, to call it challenging would be an understatement. The instruments will change up what theyre playing every few measures to ensure youre never bored. The intricate arrangement makes for everything from shifting bass lines to fancy sticking on drumfills and more.

Of Monsters And Men have their new album Fever Dream out this Friday, and to celebrate were adding Alligator to the Rock Band catalog. Alligator is already charting on the Billboard Hot Rock Songs and Rock Airplay charts, which had built anticipation for the album release this week. Alligator features a lighter tone than previous Of Monsters And Men songs, maintaining a heavy drumline with a recurring tom beat in the post-chorus. The chorus is great for harmonies, as its a perfect song to belt out.
Its the perfect week to visit www.ofmonstersandmen.com as the bands latest, Fever Dream, drops in just a few days. Until then, you can watch the lyric video for Alligator. Their store can get you an album pre-order or merch like tote bags and patches. Make sure to check out their tour dates as well. Theyre making North American stops through September, and then they head off to Europe for the rest of the year.

Available now on Xbox One and Playstation 4:

Rivals Season 12 Spotlight Pass - ($11.99/$11.99)
Entitles purchaser to all of the songs over the course of season 12, all songs needed for seasson 12 spotlights.

• For We Are Many by All That Remains ($1.99/$1.99)

• Obfuscation by Between The Buried And Me ($1.99/$1.99)

• Alligator by Of Monsters And Men ($1.99/$1.99)

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: