FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cant display leaderboard for Run To The Hills RB3 Med

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay's rank score for Medium Guitar in RB3 for the song "Run To The Hills" link is this one https://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=9&platform=2&size=1&group=1&diff=2&song=4840&page=1&highlight=3
every single time you click on it, it leads to this https://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?song=4840&game=9&platform=2&size=1&group=1&diff=2&page=1&highlight=3

something is majorly screwed up !?

to browse sjay's score https://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=506995&game=9&platform=2&size=1&team=0&group=1&diff=2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you mean. Referred to JC.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. there's also a bunch of bug I reported earlier. he may want to check that as well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have found why it's doing this. the songs are missing from the drop-down menu as shown here. 4 songs are missing "Hey Man, Nice Shot" "Stop me If You Think" "Plush" and "Combat Babby" from this image but a whole lot more are missing as well. I'll dig around later and list those in problems.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the extra detail on that, I found and fixed the issue which was related to it incorrectly filtering out songs with only one vocal part from the rankings list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: