FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
10/18 DLC: Of Mice & Men Pack 01!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: 10/18 DLC: Of Mice & Men Pack 01! Reply with quote

OMMWide.png
Harmonix wrote:
Go hard with Of Mice & Men Pack 01 in Rock Band 4!

Of Mice & Men Pack 01 is led by Back To Me, a single from their 2018 album Defy. The bands fifth studio album continued a string of successes for the band and had strong showings on both the Billboard Top Hard Rock Album and Top Rock Album charts. Back To Me was initially released ahead of the album, and built up tons of excitement from fans. Led by a powerful guitar riff, Back To Me seamlessly moves between clean verses and heavy choruses, with big drums and riffage in spades. Vocalists will have plenty of fun with the harmonies, which feature the backing lines on a different part than the lead vocals.

Weve also got Second & Sebring and Those In Glass Houses, both tracks from Of Mice & Mens self-titled debut. The band signed to Rise Records off the strength of their demos, and it showed in this popular debut, reaching the top 10 on the Billboard Top Hard Rock Albums chart. Second & Sebring goes hard, with screaming vocals alternating with clean, pounding drums, and a tough, quick guitar pattern. Those In Glass Houses is also a gauntlet, squeezing a challenge into a sub-3 minute track. Drum fills come hard and fast, kicks are constant, and guitar strumming changes throughout. All 3 of these tracks will test you, so be sure to get your warmups in before going into them.

Be sure to visit www.ofmiceandmenandmenofficial.com for Of Mice & Men news, upcoming tour dates, merch, and more. While youre there, be sure to catch the music video for Back To Me.

Of Mice & Men Pack 01 can be purchased for $5.49. Back To Me can be purchased for 25% off for the first two weeks of sale. Songs can be purchased individually for $1.99 each. Back To Me is also featured in the Rock Band Rivals Season 8 Spotlight Pass which can be purchased for $16.49.

Available now on Xbox One and Playstation 4:

Rivals Season 8 Spotlight Pass - ($16.49/$16.49)
Entitles purchaser to 12 songs over the course of season 8, all songs needed for seasson 8 spotlights.

Of Mice & Men Pack 01 - ($5.49/$5.49)

• Back To Me by Of Mice & Men ($1.99/$1.99)
    This song is free after purchase of Spotlight Pass.

• Second & Sebring by Of Mice & Men ($1.99/$1.99)

• Those In Glass Houses by Of Mice & Men ($1.99/$1.99)

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: