FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Country Track Pack Volume 2 songs missing in RB1/RB2 sectrion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:26 am    Post subject: Country Track Pack Volume 2 songs missing in RB1/RB2 sectrio Reply with quote

Unless I'm wrong, these songs, once exported, can be played in RB1/RB2 but they are currently missing. It was pointed 7 years ago but probably overseen.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=705112#705112

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing attention to this.

I believe these songs should now be enabled for score-tracking in the proper areas. Let me know if anything still seems missing or out of place on those.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shouldnt these songs be in "Downloaded Songs" instead of their own section ? each songs can be bought individually on PSN/XBLA. Every other track packs are embeded within Downloaded Songs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, I was looking at PS2 for reference on how I handled the previous packs (even though this pack was not released for PS2), where, with no real DLC, they were split to separate track pack tiers.

But you're right that it makes sense for those to accurately be put under Downloaded Songs for 360/PS3/Wii like the rest. This should be updated now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: