FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How to Add Overdrive and Solo Percents on Feedback Chart Editor?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caserol23  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:19 am    Post subject: How to Add Overdrive and Solo Percents on Feedback Chart Edi Reply with quote

Some of the websites are commonly use the feedback chart editor, but it's lack of tools to make an impressive chart on the game or a song, elsewhere i can find this page to find someone "Charters" here to help me a lot to improve learning on the game...

i want to add a custom chart on RB, but i don't know how to add a overdrive and solo count percents, can you'd help me???

CPURules  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FeedBack was made for the old Guitar Hero games, which uses a different MIDI note for star power than RB uses for overdrive. Most people now use Reaper for authoring as far as I know.

If you still wanna use dB (which I do, personally), if you hold 8 in dB you can scroll forward and you'll see a blue bar appear on the side. This was SP in the old games, but this marker actually is the same as RB uses for overdrive (I believe it's G6):

The OD marker in RB I think is G#7 (13 half-steps above G6), which I don't think dB natively supports. So you have 2 options - I usually use method 1.

1. You can use dB to mark all of your OD phrases using the 8 key, and then in a MIDI editor move them up to the correct note. If your song also has a solo, then you can add it in on the G6 note in the MIDI editor as well by just adding a note that spans the solo.

2. You can use dB to mark your solo using the 8 key, and then in a MIDI editor you can add in your OD phrases on the G#7 notes.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, is this copypasta? That doesn't make any sense at all.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HarvHouHacker wrote:
Uh, is this copypasta? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Spam account. RIP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: