FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 inserting score issue (On disk/RB3 DLC)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: RB3 inserting score issue (On disk/RB3 DLC) Reply with quote

On (I Just) Died In Your Arms. I can't insert a score. Another oddity is, I had a score entered though I accidentally put 10% other than 100% and was trying to fix that and it just deleted the score/entry completely.

Note: The original score was put in months if not a year+ ago.

^ First problem.

Now, I'm having a problem with inserting a score on Foolin' (Medium Keys)

Seems to be if you insert a score and mess up the ns/% and you then enter the same score it just... nullifies it completely? It's even showing up on the front page that I entered the score. Though not showing up in manage score/browse score. https://i.imgur.com/8prtgFt.png

Cross-posting from the red side... mostly as I forgot both sides had a bug report section >.>.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the first time yeah it was probably just not entered due to invalid %, it wont allow a % > 100.
For the second issue, forwarded it to JC to investigate as it does look like something weird going on.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the detail as I was able to reproduce the issue mentioned, and discovered and fixed a flaw in the logic upon score entry which resulted in that strange behavior.

The logic should be fixed going forward and I've manually fixed that existing broken score for Foolin' Medium Keys on your account.

For future reference, you should use the "Delete" link to remove scores containing typos rather than attempt to insert on top of them. Doing the latter will simply update the matching score's picture/video proof links if provided - otherwise it will do nothing, keeping the prior/existing entry with a matching score in place.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks to both of you. Will be doing that from now on JCirri.

Much care :)

Edit: Still seems that I can't enter a score on (I Just) Died In Your Arms X Guitar.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've now manually fixed that broken score as well. Let me know if there's still any trouble.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: