FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 1 will be 10 years old tomorrow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sully  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:27 am    Post subject: Rock Band 1 will be 10 years old tomorrow. Reply with quote

Get off my lawn.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#RBis10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still remember the day I picked up the massive deluxe edition of RB1 from the mall...

#RBis10
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My parents got me the full RB1 set for Christmas in...08, I think. Had a lot of fun with it and the rest of the songs on it along with the track packs. That set also served to keep me occupied for the next year or so when all of my GH/RB games were stolen and the only one I had left was TP2 which was in my PS2 and maybe TP1 and the MTP (or the MTP may not have come out by then, I don't remember). My best FCs from that time were undoubtedly Blinded by Fear on HDrums and Rio/We Care a Lot on XGuitar, and I think I was the first to get the new MTP songs FC'd on XGuitar since they were exclusive to the PS2 for a time.

Nice times. #RBis10

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
DPooch  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man.. That's so crazy. And this whole music game craze started even longer ago. I was watching ToymachineSH and getting all nostalgic about this site and came to check it out again. A lot of good memories on this site as well as just playing the games.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
Lasfas  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap, I'm getting old.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasfas wrote:
Crap, I'm getting old.

Wow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: