FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Request for DS leaderboards to be added to RB3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snoman1200  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:30 am    Post subject: Request for DS leaderboards to be added to RB3 Reply with quote

As a massive fan of the DS Rock Band games, I was confused as to why DS was not listed as a platform for RB3, but LRB does have DS??? It should definitely have separate leaderboards for normal and pro mode, (like RBU has normal, warmup, and survivor) mostly because of the massive phrase bonuses. I don't see why this hasn't been done yet, I suppose some people probably just don't even know that RB3 came out for the DS.
msg me on discord at: snoman#7908
man i really wish i didnt arrive 13 years late
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thing is, I'd like that too, but, how many people have bought it and even played it here, and also how many would even are to enter scores, make it hard to justify to spend time to add it to the database. sure it's only 25 songs and wouldn't be that long, but by now, if it'd be added, it would've been added already. it's been 12+ years after all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Handheld Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: